Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters WC & Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

There is a scenario where these 2 quarter finals could be on at the same time

Higgins v Trump

Ronnie v Robbo

I wonder who will get the 1 tv table ....

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:There is a scenario where these 2 quarter finals could be on at the same time

Higgins v Trump

Ronnie v Robbo

I wonder who will get the 1 tv table ....

On first glance, I'd say; "Ronnie conquers all." Whoever is playing, he gets the TV table over the person on the other table.

Being that Trump is being groomed as the next Ronnie, you never know. But I'd still say Ronnie was more likely to get the TV table.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie v Robbo is a more Atractive Fixture than Higgins v Trump.

if it was Ronnie v Higgins or Robbo v Trump for me Robbo v Trump would be best Match to Showcase.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Ronnie v Robbo is a more Atractive Fixture than Higgins v Trump.

if it was Ronnie v Higgins or Robbo v Trump for me Robbo v Trump would be best Match to Showcase.

I don't know about that. Though Ronnie vs Neil Robertson is indeed an attractive match, so is Higgins vs Trump.

In the Crucible final, Judd had his opponent in all sort of trouble. And was 10-7 in the lead overnight, before John Higgins came back to win. All the way through the Masters, I said that Higgins vs Judd would be a great final, because I'd have difficulty picking a winner.

To write off the match, just because Robbo and Ronnie would also be a good match is a bit silly.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wild wrote:Ronnie v Robbo is a more Atractive Fixture than Higgins v Trump.

If it were Robbo v Higgins, everyone would fall asleep.

:dizzy:

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 1st of February

9am

Ken Doherty v Patrick Einsle TV MATCH
Adrian Gunnell v Peter Bullen
Yu DeLu v Chris Norbury
Mike Dunn v Craig Steadman
Liu Song v Soner San

1pm

Shaun Murphy v Barry Hawkins TV MATCH
Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day
Paul Davison v Krzysztof Wrobel
Tom Ford v Philip Arnold

7pm

Mark Williams v Ken Doherty/Patrick Einsle TV MATCH
John Higgins v Mark Davis
Stuart Bingham v Peter Ebdon
Stephen Lee v Adrian Gunnell/Peter Bullen
Martin Gould v Ricky Walden

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:Is that German girl still stalking Ken Doherty?

what one haha is it the one who goes to all the tournaments?

id a classic shout out to Ken in the street at the weekend

"God luck tonight Ken...........oh and good luck at the snooker too" <laugh>

Postby Andre147

daraghj82 wrote:good to see ken through the wildcard round. has a tough draw tonight against williams

He has, but he played well this morning, making some good breaks.... if he can maintain his consistency I fancy his chances against Williams, who has been struggling for form recently... Still, I expect Mark to come through, he has a very good record in overseas tournaments.

Postby daraghj82

Andre147 wrote:
daraghj82 wrote:good to see ken through the wildcard round. has a tough draw tonight against williams

He has, but he played well this morning, making some good breaks.... if he can maintain his consistency I fancy his chances against Williams, who has been struggling for form recently... Still, I expect Mark to come through, he has a very good record in overseas tournaments.

exactly, it just depends which ken turns up. nice to hear that he is playing well so hopefully against williams he can maintain that form

Postby kostasmad

Holy rubbish! Thats indeed a great venue.

Germans always means business when it comes to serious and professional staff. In my work its always a pleasure to worj with them (and this comes from someone that rather dislikes them as a nation)