Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters WC & Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Casey

Wild wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Allen won the decider. Now Trump v Allen in the last 16.

This is the scheduled TV Match at 7pm Stephen Maguire v John Higgins not Judd Trump v Mark Allen

Really? Both will be good matches but after their UK final, surely it would make more sense to have Allen v Trump.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Allen won the decider. Now Trump v Allen in the last 16.

This is the scheduled TV Match at 7pm Stephen Maguire v John Higgins not Judd Trump v Mark Allen

Not very flexible are WS :gag:

i hope there will be a change mags v higgo doesent do it for me TBH

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:

Really? Both will be good matches but after their UK final, surely it would make more sense to have Allen v Trump.

the feeling is i guess not having the WC on a TV Table before the semis if he gets that far would be wrong....

i think Robbo v Ronnie will be the Q/F if they reach that stage.

Postby Wildey

Thursday 2nd of February

9am

Ding Junhui 3-5 Yu DeLu
Judd Trump 5-1 Paul Davison
Graeme Dott 5-0 James Wattana
Neil Robertson 5-2 Marcus Campbell
Mark Allen 5-4 Tom Ford

Postby Casey

Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:

the feeling is i guess not having the WC on a TV Table before the semis if he gets that far would be wrong....

The difference in this tournament is that the players not on the TV table are still in the main arena and not segregated away so it wouldn't make much of a difference to them.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:

The difference in this tournament is that the players not on the TV table are still in the main arena and not segregated away so it wouldn't make much of a difference to them.

no but it would to us aparantly <doh>

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild if you want to emphasize a word, I would recommend writing it correctly.

if you want to consentrate on spelling buck the hell off to a spelling bucking forum

bucking bastard bucking idiots :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

there you are sign up http://www.spellingcity.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=203 and stay out of my bucking face <ok>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wild wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild if you want to emphasize a word, I would recommend writing it correctly.

if you want to consentrate on spelling little kitten the hell off to a spelling little kittens playing with each other having fun forum

little kittens playing with each other having fun chameleon little kittens playing with each other having fun idiots :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

there you are sign up http://www.spellingcity.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=203 and stay out of my little kittens playing with each other having fun face <ok>

<laugh> :hatoff: