Topic locked

Re: German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Witz78

hes still gotta beat Milkins before he can worry about Perry but yeh another decent win and more ranking points, with so few from last season to lose, its not totally inconceievable he could have a shot at the top 32 again next year.

Priority really now tho is just to make sure his ranking is lower than his age, Same with Jimmy

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 22nd of November

2.30pm

Alfie Burden 5-2 Scott Mackenzie
Barry Pinches 4-5 Yu Delu
Robert Milkins 5-0 Tian Pengfei
Steve Davis 5-3 Joe Meara
Ben Woollaston 5-1 Rod Lawler

Postby Wildey

i wander wheres Alex with his customery Lisowski beater :hatoff:

today itll be

Sam :hatoff:

<laugh>

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
Monique wrote:The problem is: currently I don't see him being happy away from snooker neither. One way or another he will have to change his outlook on life or he will be miserable for the rest of it.

yes that is a good point infact

he can still play to a high enough level to win tournaments but doing it is the hard part never have i seen a player go from suplime to rubbish in 2 frames than the Welsh Open against Mags last season it is all mental with him... it took Davis a good season in the qualifiers first time around before he accepted it fully then he got some form back on a lower level and got back in the top 16..

win tournaments <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:
Monique wrote:The problem is: currently I don't see him being happy away from snooker neither. One way or another he will have to change his outlook on life or he will be miserable for the rest of it.

yes that is a good point infact

he can still play to a high enough level to win tournaments but doing it is the hard part never have i seen a player go from suplime to rubbish in 2 frames than the Welsh Open against Mags last season it is all mental with him... it took Davis a good season in the qualifiers first time around before he accepted it fully then he got some form back on a lower level and got back in the top 16..

win tournaments <laugh>

he still playing well enough to do it but he has a mental block in the match arena if he can get over that he could do it but i dont think he ever will get over that.

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:shootout is his best option of a tournie win, only have to be consistent for 1 frame at a go :wave:

no chance of him winning the shootout, if he gets anywhere near the final ill take evasive action to throw him off his game.

I particularly admire the guys at the Power Snooker who were shouting out MISS :shock: at Gould when he was down on shots, think i may have to follow their lead

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:shootout is his best option of a tournie win, only have to be consistent for 1 frame at a go :wave:

no chance of him winning the shootout, if he gets anywhere near the final ill take evasive action to throw him off his game.

I particularly admire the guys at the Power Snooker who were shouting out MISS :shock: at Gould when he was down on shots, think i may have to follow their lead

is that before or after you being mugged by a prostitute and Arested for litter :chin:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

is that before or after you being mugged by a prostitute and Arested for litter :chin:

ill be treading carefully in Blackpool cos weve only gone and booked a guest house that it turns out is "Gay Friendly" :limp: according to its website. At the rock bottom prices we paid i can only assume and hope what there trying to say is that the place is a SHITHOLE <laugh>

it was either 15quid a night each or 50 odd quid to stay in some poncy bit miles away where a loada Snoopies my mate knows are staying. I overruled him, sod being in tow with a loada birds the whole tourney, i dont want my style compromised.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:He did do it. Nice one.

yup he did it i think the PTC £500 is in operation at qualifiers

whitch by my estimation thats worth £3,500

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:He did do it. Nice one.

yup he did it i think the PTC £500 is in operation at qualifiers

whitch by my estimation thats worth £3,500

Not bad for potting 36 balls. I reckon Ive potted around 200 in practice today and not earnt a penny :-(

Postby Witz78

he wont get that, the rolling 147 prize just relates to at events so Dunn will only get the high break prize for the qualifiers which will equate to 4 old deutchmark coins, a Nazi flag, a Hasselhoff CD, a fragment of the Berlin Wall and a frankfurter sausage.

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:he wont get that, the rolling 147 prize just relates to at events so Dunn will only get the high break prize for the qualifiers which will equate to 4 old deutchmark coins, a Nazi flag, a Hasselhoff CD, a fragment of the Berlin Wall and a frankfurter sausage.

Dom must be gutted he didn't get a max here :limp:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:he wont get that, the rolling 147 prize just relates to at events so Dunn will only get the high break prize for the qualifiers which will equate to 4 old deutchmark coins, a Nazi flag, a Hasselhoff CD, a fragment of the Berlin Wall and a frankfurter sausage.

Dom must be gutted he didn't get a max here :limp:

he'd only complain the sausage was too big or too small :baby:

Postby Witz78

Dunn just on Twitter saying hes been informed by the authorities that he doesnt receive a penny for the 147

am i good or am i good ?

WITZ 1-0 WILD (again :D |)

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Dunn just on Twitter saying hes been informed by the authorities that he doesnt receive a penny for the 147

am i good or am i good ?

WITZ 1-0 WILD (again :D |)

the authorities are bucking wrong

Postby Wildey

its obvious they are wrong the stupid pin ends dont know buck all about their own bucking statements rofl

buck me what a bunch of moronic pin ends.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:have u tweeted WS to er, voice your concerns yet mate haha

yes rofl