Topic locked

Re: German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Smart

Andre147 wrote:In the Wenbo vs Chuang match, they changed referees... :chin: :? :chin: Paul collier was referreing, and then in the 8th frame leo Scullion stepted in and is referreing right now.....

What happened? maybe paul felt ill or something?? :chin: :roll:

he was a bit peckish so he went out for a KFC :gag:

Well done to Leo for standing in for him. :clap:

Postby Wildey

Thursday 24th of November

2.30pm

Adam Wicheard 0-5 Mike Dunn
Jamie Burnett 3-5 Peter Lines
Rory McLeod 3-5 Liu Song
Andrew Pagett 1-5 James Wattana
Liu Chuang 5-3 Liang Wenbo

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
beergitte wrote:Same thing happened yesterday I think. Michaela Tabb was refereing, Leo Scullion took over.

Leo is the ideal tag team partner :gag:

WTF is happening arent these refs up to it no more...... in Morning session Jan Verhass took over a match from someone in the Grace v Craigie Match.

Postby randam05

Liu sings as Rory looks to the clouds! .... hmm

Nice one song, im glad rory hasnt qualified for this one. Hes getting kinda boring. Not as if he was fun before or anything, but ya know.

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:
beergitte wrote:Same thing happened yesterday I think. Michaela Tabb was refereing, Leo Scullion took over.

WTF is happening arent these refs up to it no more...... in Morning session Jan Verhass took over a match from someone in the Grace v Craigie Match.

You tell them Wild - as if changing referee between frames concerns anyone :roll:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:

You tell them Wild - as if changing referee between frames concerns anyone :roll:

i dont give a buck one way or the other as far as i know its been happening for years.

Postby PLtheRef

Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:

Its dependent on scheduling and appointments on matches for the evening session. It's done to give the referees a chance to have a meal break etc ahead of the evening match.

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:referee shouldnt change, youd hardly see it happening during a world final so why should these matches be any different

:baby:

no you pin end its a disgrace you intercoursing fluffy kitten and ill tell them WSA bar stewards a piece of my mind the stupid spaniels that they are :grrr:

Postby Smart

PLtheRef wrote:
Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:

Its dependent on scheduling and appointments on matches for the evening session. It's done to give the referees a chance to have a meal break etc ahead of the evening match.

told you it was KFC :gag:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:referee shouldnt change, youd hardly see it happening during a world final so why should these matches be any different

:baby:

no you pin end its a disgrace you intercoursing fluffy kitten and ill tell them WSA bar stewards a piece of my mind the stupid spaniels that they are :grrr:

rofl

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:
Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:

so its part of cost cutting they play with bare minimum ...

Postby simplysnooker

randam05 wrote:Liu sings as Rory looks to the clouds! .... hmm

Nice one song, im glad rory hasnt qualified for this one. Hes getting kinda boring. Not as if he was fun before or anything, but ya know.

Get out.

Postby Andre147

Two hundred breaks from Michael white :D :happy: :-) Brilliant stuff from him ;-) He realy is a rising star this kid, hope that ce can continue like this in the future :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:By 2015 White and Xiao will both be top 16 players

bookmarked

im holding you to that

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

bookmarked

im holding you to that

youll prob be celebrating your 40th again in 2015 mate :john:

Postby Alex0paul

Certainly hope so <ok>

Postby PLtheRef

White in good nick over the last couple of days, starting to move in the right direction.

Postby Wildey

Thursday 24th of November

7pm

Alan Mcmanus 4-5 Andy Hicks
David Morris 3-5 Paul Davison
Anthony Hamilton 5-4 Joe Swail
Adam Duffy 4-5 Anthony McGill
Michael White 5-2 Xiao Guodong

Postby John From London Town

You're an internet Snooker legend Wild.
Just for you...
10am

Ken Doherty v Sam Craigie streaming guess (5-2)
Peter Ebdon v Jimmy White streaming guess (How has this match panned out? 5-4 written alL over it)
Marco Fu v Adrian Gunnell ( another 5-4)
Jamie Cope v Yu Delu ( another 5-4)
Joe Perry v Robert Milkins ( another 5-4)
Andrew Higginson v Jamie Jones ( another 5-4) :chin:

Interesting mornings match's....

2.30pm

Mark King v Mike Dunn (Mark will win that)
Marcus Campbell v Peter Lines ( another 5-4)
Fergal O'Brien v Liu Song ( another 5-4)
Stephen Hendry v James Wattana streaming guess (5-2 to the great One)
Ricky Walden v Liu Chuang streaming guess (Come on Ricky, 5-1)

7pm

Barry Hawkins v Andy Hicks (5-1)
Dominic Dale v Paul Davison (5-3)
Tom Ford v Anthony Hamilton/Joe Swail (3-5)
Ryan Day v Anthony McGill streaming guess (5-1)
Mark Davis v Michael White streaming guess (5-0)

Postby hendry_fan

2 very intresting matches for me today.

Peter Ebdon v Jimmy White.
I can,t remember the last time these 2 played against each other,it seems a longggggg time ago,should be an intresting match.
I,m not really bovered who wins this match though as i like both players.

And what a match Stephen Hendry v James Wattana will be,same goes for those 2,can,t remember the last time they played against each other,possibly at the 2005 UK Championship,in which Hendry beat Wattana 9-7 in the last 32,who would of thought these 2 would be meetin again after all these years.
It,s great to see Wattana still on the tour,but as much as i like him,i,ll obviously will be shoutin for Hendry in this match. :-)

Postby mishcka

randam05 wrote:Woah a 6 hour and counting best of 9 match. Whats the record for a best of 9?

looked it up on/in the snooker archive website:
434 minutes 12 seconds (over 7 hours) Ian Williamson 5 - Robby Foldvari 4. 1994 British Open qualifiers, Blackpool.
snooker archive :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

craigie leading doherty 2-0 and doherty was in control of that second frame until sam fluked the yellow and finished plum on the green for a clearance.