Topic locked

Re: German Masters Qualifying !!!!

Postby Roland

Go on Sam!

Doherty another player who has had more than his fair share of flukes during his career.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Go on Sam!

Doherty another player who has had more than his fair share of flukes during his career.

I bet he'd trade a fair amount of them for that black he missed though....

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Go on Sam!

being a admin of a snooker forum doesn't suite you....

you swing from the hip no flannel rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:craigie leading doherty 2-0 and doherty was in control of that second frame until sam fluked the yellow and finished plum on the green for a clearance.

Come on Doherty, pull your bucking finger out. :grrr:

Postby Wildey

sam is actually grinding doherty ......impressive that a 17 year old playing in this manner...

Postby mediter

Ebdon leads Jimmy 3-2 now. Come on Peter !! And Jimmy also, both are my fav players...

Cope has had a lots of bad luck lately. And now it´s getting worst

Postby Wildey

ken reached the semi of Aussie open but since then hes strugled and today no exeption hes having plenty of chances.

Postby Wildey

mediter wrote:Ebdon leads Jimmy 3-2 now. Come on Peter !! And Jimmy also

christ someone has to lose lol

Postby Roland

When his brother played Ben in PTC7 I was really impressed with the quality of his safety. I mean he wasn't just good at safety, he was bordering on exceptional. He saw the shot so quickly as well.

Postby Wildey

if sam qualifies here you cant say hes had it easy firstly a atacking flash player in Lisowski and now a hardened matchplayer two contrasting style of play.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:When his brother played Ben in PTC7 I was really impressed with the quality of his safety. I mean he wasn't just good at safety, he was bordering on exceptional. He saw the shot so quickly as well.

i saw Stephen on eurosport and your right i dont think safety comes as natrual to Sam he does think about it more but hes playing a sound tactical game.

Postby Roland

Love these kids taking on Doherty in the safety department. Allan Taylor did it, Michael Wasley did it and now Sam Craigie is doing it.

Postby Roland

soon as I say that he bangs one he didn't need to have a go at and leaves Doherty in for 3-1

<doh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:soon as I say that he bangs one he didn't need to have a go at and leaves Doherty in for 3-1

<doh>

to be fair he did try and get cueball to balk but the red went with it.....could be a turning point though

Postby Wildey

theres definitly something in this German masters qualifying structure both McGill and Lisowski made their venue debut at last years German Masters now it looks like Sam Craigies Turn.

Postby Roland

Ah he won the frame then? Nice one! Free week in February for Ken coming up :D

Postby randam05

mediter wrote:Ebdon leads Jimmy 3-2 now. Come on Peter !! And Jimmy also, both are my fav players...

Whats bad luck about it? Hes just no good... sad to say cause I like him, but he must be doing something wrong.. id say its all in the mind (which it probably is) but his cue action is so fragile, I wouldnt like to say theres nothing wrong there.

Postby Wildey

a miss cue has proberbly cost white this 7th frame.

Postby SnookerFan

mediter wrote:Ebdon leads Jimmy 3-2 now. Come on Peter !! And Jimmy also, both are my fav players...

They can't both win. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:

Whats bad luck about it? Hes just no good... sad to say cause I like him, but he must be doing something wrong.. id say its all in the mind (which it probably is) but his cue action is so fragile, I wouldnt like to say theres nothing wrong there.

rofl

Postby Wildey

ken is starting to motor now hes pulled back to 4-3 with a 135 total clearance.

Postby mediter

randam05 wrote:

I know mate, I was just joking.... Bit odd humour, I know. You are right there.

Postby Wildey

mediter wrote:
randam05 wrote:

I know mate, I was just joking.... Bit odd humour, I know. You are right there.

mediter has confirmed Randam's point that Cope is just no good <laugh>

Postby Wildey

sam missed a trick he had a pottable free ball and instead put ken back in.