Topic locked

Re: So blooming glad Trump is out

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Juddfan wrote:First post here, love snooker and enjoy quick attacking players so Judd is fast becoming my favourite player, although probably still a bit behind the legend that is Ronnie.

I'm shocked at the amount of people calling Judd arrogant though, if anything he comes across as a bit shy to me. Some of his mates on the other hand are definitely riding on the waves of Judds success.

Mind you im all up for a bit of rivalry in sport so this could get juicy in tournaments to come!

Welcome Juddfan :wave:

Well but I have to say that Trump is a bit cocky in his interviews. That doesn't have to a bad thing though.

Postby Juddfan

Rocket_ron wrote:
Juddfan wrote:First post here, love snooker and enjoy quick attacking players so Judd is fast becoming my favourite player, although probably still a bit behind the legend that is Ronnie.

I'm shocked at the amount of people calling Judd arrogant though, if anything he comes across as a bit shy to me. Some of his mates on the other hand are definitely riding on the waves of Judds success.

Mind you im all up for a bit of rivalry in sport so this could get juicy in tournaments to come!

The only thing that lets Judd down is Rsummers. other then that he is the best

Think we will have to get used to Mr Summers. When he describes himself as a 'part time bodyguard' is he talking about Judd's?!

Postby Juddfan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Welcome Juddfan :wave:

Well but I have to say that Trump is a bit cocky in his interviews. That doesn't have to a bad thing though.

Hello and thanks for the welcome, maybe there is a slight cockyness there I don't know, still comes across as being quiet to me. Even Robertson said Judd is nothing like the way he portays himself on twitter.

Love watching him play though and a touch of arrogance in a performer is not a bad thing you're right.