Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Has Robertson shown some Kryptonite to Super Smurph?

no hes shown how much balls hes got and shoved them in his face <laugh>

:limp:

Simple

I hear you made a great pre match score prediction on yesterdays first match

care to remind us :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:Simple

I hear you made a great pre match score prediction on yesterdays first match

care to remind us :wave:

Somebody will have to remind me first, I don't take Prediction League very seriously and can never remember what I guessed. <laugh>

To be fair, I wanted Robbo all the way. Judd is getting a bit on my nerves, he's beginning to believe he's own hype. He'll win plenty, won't kill him to remember he's not completely unbeatable.

Postby Witz78

im glad all the Judd haters are out in force

yous all hated him before he made it big when me and Bourne were championing him

then yous all jumped on his bandwagon

well now it looks like normality has returned and its just me and Bourne who like him again

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:im glad all the Judd haters are out in force

yous all hated him before he made it big when me and Bourne were championing him

well now it looks like normality has returned and its just me and Bourne who like him again

you give other players far more stick than others give trump

:fart:

Postby Muppet147

Well, I like him. He plays the game the way it should be played. Robbo is the other end of the spectrum, continually playing dull shots only his mum and GJ would appreciate.

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:

Well, I like him. He plays the game the way it should be played. Robbo is the other end of the spectrum, continually playing dull shots only his mum and GJ would appreciate.

take a read muppet

Every comment but 1 is pro robbo and anti judd

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21012012/ ... rtson.html

rofl :wave:

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:You probably wrote most of those comments yourself.

what ever you say sir chav <ok>

Postby Muppet147

The Twitter posts tell a different story. Here is a typical one:

mrscrosby1987 wendy harding
someone buy @rsummers89 a drink if he did wind up that hammer robertson. id rather have one @judd147t that a thousand copies of the bog brush

Postby SnookerFan

He lost one match. I'm sure he won't exactly drop off the radar.

Postby jojo

robertson will win this now that last frame was huge as expected he won the majority of the safety exchanges including the last one on the green this is where he much better than murphy robertson also won the safety exchange before that in the previous frame to make 72 and go 4-3

murphy will fight back but the fact of the matter is all he can rely on is his potting and breakbuilding which was top quality yesterday against higgins and with robertson as we all know now especially judd and allen robertson clearly know more than one way to skin a cat

Postby Alex0paul

I think Murphy will probably come out guns blazing and go for everything and because of this I predict at some point he will reel off 3 or 4 frames in a row but I still fancy Robertson to sneak it.

Postby Muppet147

Murphy needs to make it 6-6 at the interval. Anything worse than that and he'll probably lose the match. Not beyond the bounds of possibility though that he can do that. He is playing well when he gets in amongst the balls.

Postby Roland

Which final did Robbo lose again? I've seen talk of it but don't remember it and don't actually believe it happened.

Postby Roland

Robbo has this in the bag by the way. Didn't you see the 7th frame? Murphy had his tail up in the previous frame and was starting to fire so at the first opportunity Robbo knocked the black out of commission. Different class.

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Which final did Robbo lose again? I've seen talk of it but don't remember it and don't actually believe it happened.

2010 Austrian Open 4-6 Trump
2011 PL week 7 final - 1-3 Trump

More proof that despite ydays wins, Trump OWNS Jono :happy:

Postby Alex0paul

Sonny wrote:Which final did Robbo lose again? I've seen talk of it but don't remember it and don't actually believe it happened.

He lost a Premier League Heat final this season :john:

Postby Alex0paul

Alex0paul wrote:

He lost a Premier League Heat final this season :john:

And the final of Group 5 of the 2010 Championship League

Postby Witz78

the Robbo fans can say all they want about that PL final not counting but when Robbo beat Ding in the PL week 3 final at that point in time they were classing it as another one on his 100% final record, even though if theyd known their stuff theyd have realised Trump had already beaten him in a final.

Postby jojo

this the bit i hate already they starting late at eight o clock now they will have a shitty introduction flaffing on about bull so play wont start until quarter past

rubbish heads