Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

yeh typical he starts playing soon as its too late

win 1 more then the pressure will almost revert back to him

shades of Allen v Trump UK final when the comeback was left too late before it started

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:yeh typical he starts playing soon as its too late

shades of Allen v Trump UK final when the comeback was left too late before it started

Left it too late. Now why do you think that is?

<doh>

Postby Casey

Why does Jason Furguson have to take that same seat at every tournament. Out of sight, out of mind Jason - leave those seats for the fans.

Postby Roland

He does a top job actually Casey and is a nice bloke. I'd argue the case for him getting a good seat in the final rather than a front row charlie.

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:
Witz78 wrote:yeh typical he starts playing soon as its too late

Left it too late. Now why do you think that is?

<doh>

u said it yourself

no pressure on him so he suddenly rattles in a few rapid frames in after being dire for 2 hours.

if and its a big if now, it got down to the nitty gritty end of the match im sure hed retreat back into his shell again

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:He does a top job actually Casey and is a nice bloke. I'd argue the case for him getting a good seat in the final rather than a front row charlie.

Fair enough if he is a top bloke, but off the front row. However i have to say its not as bad as it used to be at the Conference center, first 3 or 4 rows were filled with tux after tux >-(

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:He does a top job actually Casey and is a nice bloke. I'd argue the case for him getting a good seat in the final rather than a front row charlie.

he is doing a top job but i agree with Case, itd look better for the proper fans to be in the best seats.

Who are these Front Row Charlies your on about tho :chin: :evilgrin:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:

he is doing a top job but i agree with Case, itd look better for the proper fans to be in the best seats.

Who are these Front Row Charlies your on about tho :chin: :evilgrin:

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:sums up Jonos luck that there

It would have been a brutal run of the balls had the red dropped but overall Robbo did a real job on him today.

Postby Smart

GET IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treble
To Win £50.00
Sri Lanka - South Africa v Sri Lanka - Match (Head To Head) @ 2/7 @ 1.29
Man Utd - Arsenal v Man Utd - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 15/8 @ 2.88
Neil Robertson - Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy - Head to Head @ 4/7 @ 1.57
£290.43

:D

Postby Muppet147

Murphy was never really in the running. Not too bothered as I can't really stand either player.

Would have been a better final if Trump had been in it. Never mind, he will be back to dish out another beating to the over-rated Aussie.