Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

The frame at 6-4 was something else, Robbo was toying with Murphy, it was great to watch. Not taking pleasure in seeing Murphy kept off the table, just the tactical nous of Robertson. What a player.

Postby Witz78

plus thats about the 3rd or 4th time this week i think ive seen some feature on the history of the Ally Pally

remember the good ole days when there was a shot of the championship competition or compilation, and there was always a musical montage of funny clips from the event.

now its all so dull and boring.

Doherty making a move on Robbos bird here i see

Postby Casey

Rocket_ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:id have to rate Jonos missus highlier than Robbos missus tbh

hahaha

agreed

Na, Robb's wife looks to have a lot more class about her.

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:id have to rate Jonos missus highlier than Robbos missus tbh

hahaha

agreed

Na, Robb's wife looks to have a lot more class about her.

well i suppose she has to be classy to make up for her other half <ok>

Postby jojo

robertson raping murphy here

he getting totally spanked poor old fat rubbish his limited one dimensional game being brutally exposed by a player who can adapt his play to any situation depending on the player he facing

Postby Witz78

its that bad that im now almost wishing the parakeet had been in the final and won this now

ROBBO arguably my most hated player now

i think im gonna do a Ryan Summers shoutout during Robbos game next week ive decided.

Postby Witz78

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Robbo's game is so clean and precise but also a bit boring, it has to be said.

hes a boring person though so what else would you expect

sooner he gets sent packing back to his boring little sad life Down Under the better :D

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:its that bad that im now almost wishing the parakeet had been in the final and won this now

ROBBO arguably my most hated player now

i think im gonna do a Ryan Summers shoutout during Robbos game next week ive decided.

Why the Robbo hating?

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:witz is full of contradictions

im sure im not the only one who likes a mix of players who play different styles

just cos i like a certain style doesnt mean i have to like all the players that play that style though.

first and foremost i like players because of their style and personality, hence thats why Robbo doesnt tick any boxes for me <ok>

Postby Roland

Twitter down for me.

Murphy with his back against the wall, nothing to lose gets it back to 9-6. Think we'll see Robbo mess the table up in the next.