Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Casey

Muppet147 wrote:
Casey wrote:True that, he had to beat - Allen, Williams, Trump and Murphy. No doubt what so ever he played great and deserved it.

Don't really agree but whatever you say.

:weeds:

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:True that, he had to beat - Allen, Williams, Trump and Murphy. No doubt what so ever he played great and deserved it.

HE DIDNT PLAY GREAT

HE JUST DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO

HE BASICALLY GROUND 4 OPPONENTS INTO THE GROUND BY PLAYING snooker

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:

HE DIDNT PLAY GREAT

<laugh>

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

suck it aussie bashing mugs

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Is Robbo the best in the world now?

Judd is

the way Robbo reacted after his semi proved that Judd holds a mental edge over him and i see the defeat as a blip

judd cant deal with different styles of play so how can he be the best in the world

rofl :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

could almost see Hearn having to bite his lips there when he "congratulated" Jono

deep down i bet he was thinking, just last month Judd gave snooker a shot in the arm with his style of play, now this Aussie bumboy has put it on life support again

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:

Judd is

the way Robbo reacted after his semi proved that Judd holds a mental edge over him and i see the defeat as a blip

<laugh>

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:JONO :D

at least he isnt a baldy slap head like you rexy boy

:gag: rofl

Postby Muppet147

Witz78 wrote:

HE DIDNT PLAY GREAT

<ok>

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Judd is

judd cant deal with different styles of play so how can he be the best in the world

rofl :chuckle:

if Ryan Summers had been allowed to shout out properly then Robbo wouldnt have won :wave:

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:Robertson is my idol. Very jealous of his life.

Hes not only a model pro, but a model person.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: