Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wild wrote:
jimmywhite147 Jimmy White MBE
In also going to do the unheard of on the night an auction off my career cue and my cue case so one person will get to own a bit of history

its getting to be sickening and self indulgent

What's sickening about that?

when you start to see your own possessions as pieces of history you really lost it.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:The Whirlwind's cue is a piece of history. Don't you forget it.

how the hell can i forget ive unfollowed jimmy and hes been retweeted all over the shop lol

Postby GJ

Steve Davis

Robertson isnt a slow player he can switch game plans though

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

hatas

rofl :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

I for one cant wait for the Jimmy testimonial and ive already got a few mates rounded up, who are keen to go so its looking good.

Jimmy and the Two Ronnies. What more could anyone want, has the makings of a legendary day on the snake hiss mingling with them and all the other celebs.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:I for one cant wait for the Jimmy testimonial and ive already got a few mates rounded up, who are keen to go so its looking good.

Jimmy and the Two Ronnies. What more could anyone want, has the makings of a legendary day on the snake hiss mingling with them and all the other celebs.

great day out pointless anouncement during a final

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Has Robertson shown some Kryptonite to Super Smurph?

no hes shown how much balls hes got and shoved them in his face <laugh>

Postby Monique

GJ wrote:good start nothing more

robbo <cool>

But there is more. Neil has been the one winning the frame he looked like losing. That's been the main difference and it's an important one. It's not so much the score than the way he got it.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:
GJ wrote:good start nothing more

robbo <cool>

But there is more. Neil has been the one winning the frame he looked like losing. That's been the main difference and it's an important one. It's not so much the score than the way he got it.

Shaun is a class player but robbo will be happy

<cool>

Postby Monique

Shaun is a class player and he's playing well. He's just taken a tad too risky shots at crucial times. That's what made the difference. He's got to play his game of course and I'm certainly no fan of negativity but … there is a balance to find.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:Shaun is a class player and he's playing well. He's just taken a tad too risky shots at crucial times. That's what made the difference. He's got to play his game of course and I'm certainly no fan of negativity but … there is a balance to find.

robbo definetely has a better balanced game than shaun , he takes on some long pots but not the risky low percentage ones.

Postby Witz78

to think back in 2010 i blamed wee squeaky voiced Pot the Lot Dott for the WC Final turning into a snoozefest DOH!

the common denominator when it comes to snooker can no longer be in doubt.

JONO

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:to think back in 2010 i blamed wee squeaky voiced Pot the Lot Dott for the WC Final turning into a snoozefest DOH!

the common denominator when it comes to snooker can no longer be in doubt.

JONO

dry your eyes you glorified robbo basher

rofl

As robbo reads the forums if he sees this keep it slow when you need to stuff the hatas :bowdown: <cool>