Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

jojo wrote:robertson played well yesterday the point i make snooker overdrive is if both robertson and judd play their b game robertson much more likely to win

of course if judd learns more dimension to his game then it different but currently he too one dimensional

Trump is special. He's learning and improving all the time. He's the next all time great in the making and could end up there with Higgins and Ronnie, maybe even higher. Judd's safety game is really good and he can pot from everythere even if Robbo's screws up the table. He just had a bad day yesterday and really he was overdue to have a poor performance.

Postby GJ

Witz

including all the tp ptcs

Can you tell us what finals robbo has lost

and opponent names as well ?

cheers

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:Hendo has been a class addition brilliant analysis

Virgo or taylor out and thorne back in and its a good commentary team

Virgo and Hendry has clearly been groomed as the big new BBC commentary pairing

thorne is class <cool>

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:Witz

including all the tp ptcs

Can you tell us what finals robbo has lost

and opponent names as well ?

cheers

with pleasure

2010 Austrian Open 4-6 v JUDD

2011 PL week 7 final 1-3 v JUDD

if i can be fussed trawling the archives im sure therell be more

Postby Wildey

Great champions embrase boos or geering and comes back a champion and Robbo does that better than most so he wont give a stuff what you do lol

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

thorne is class <cool>

i know, hes my fave

a disgrace what the Beeb have done

Postby GJ

2 ptc finals = 2 wins

6 ranking final = 6 wins

1 masters final = 1

9 out of 9

:hatoff: <cool>

PL BS doesnt count :spot on:
Last edited by GJ on 23 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Roland

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
jojo wrote:robertson played well yesterday the point i make snooker overdrive is if both robertson and judd play their b game robertson much more likely to win

of course if judd learns more dimension to his game then it different but currently he too one dimensional

Trump is special. He's learning and improving all the time. He's the next all time great in the making and could end up there with Higgins and Ronnie, maybe even higher. Judd's safety game is really good and he can pot from everythere even if Robbo's screws up the table. He just had a bad day yesterday and really he was overdue to have a poor performance.

Why do you think he had a bad day? Someone got in his head, that's why. Judd has proven that he's rattled by his tweets today during the final. I like Judd a lot, I think he's fantastic for the game and a brilliant player and he's going to do some serious damage in the game, however Robbo is now in his head and their next clash and the one after that will tell how their rivalry will go from here. Put it this way, my money will be on Robbo the next time they meet.

Postby Muppet147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Agreed. He had a bad day. If he hadn't missed the frame ball blue in the fifth frame, he might have won anyway.

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:yes he 22 so unless he stubborn like murphy of course he will improve his all round game but at the moment his b game will come up short against robertsons b game

ROBBO PLAYED ALL OUT ATTACK SIMILAR TO JUDD AND WON NOTHING TILL HE WAS 24

JUDDS WON SHITLOADS AND HES ONLY 22

WORRY NOT JUDD (AND ALL FANS OF PROPER SNOOKER) FANS, BY THE END OF THE DECADE WHEN JUDD IS ROBBOS AGE HE WILL HAVE MORE TROPHIES THAN ROBBO HAS CROWS IN HIS FIELD

Postby randam05

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

thorne is class <cool>

i know, hes my fave

a disgrace what the Beeb have done

Thorne is my fav too by a long shot.. love his voice and his autobiography is enthralling.. why he not commentate this masters?

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:
jojo wrote:yes he 22 so unless he stubborn like murphy of course he will improve his all round game but at the moment his b game will come up short against robertsons b game

ROBBO PLAYED ALL OUT ATTACK SIMILAR TO JUDD AND WON NOTHING TILL HE WAS 24

JUDDS WON SHITLOADS AND HES ONLY 22

WORRY NOT JUDD (AND ALL FANS OF PROPER SNOOKER) FANS, BY THE END OF THE DECADE WHEN JUDD IS ROBBOS AGE HE WILL HAVE MORE TROPHIES THAN ROBBO HAS CROWS IN HIS FIELD

Judd started playing snooker when he was about 6, Robbo started when he was 15. At 22 Robbo had only been playing for 7 years.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

That brings me to Murphy: you're absolutely right, he plays every often the wrong shot and doesn't even realise it. Yesterday he came in the studio and Davis said that he should have gone for the other red that was a shot to nothing instead the all or nothing shot. He answered something like: "Sometimes there comes a time there you have to show what you're made off. And so I went for it". That was a very funny scene but it also showed the flaw Murphy has in his game.

Postby jojo

sonny can you put the link up to judds tweet on twitter thanks

i dont do twitter

yesterday robertson got inside judds head bad day my bottom he even said robertson dragged him down to his level and he lost interest for a while

that more of an admission of robertson getting inside his head than judd having an ordinary bad day at the office everyone has from time to time

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:But he did miss the blue, he twitched on it. That's a Seiferesque excuse if ever I've heard one.

Robbo coughed as he was striking the ball, i rewound Sky PLus and it confirmed my initial worst fears

wish id videod it and uploaded it

Postby GJ

witz

the people that matter says hes unbeaten in finals like hazel and shes impartial

a basher like you cant be taken serious

Postby Muppet147

Sonny wrote:But he did miss the blue, he twitched on it. That's a Seiferesque excuse if ever I've heard one.

It wasn't an excuse.

I'm saying it wasn't such a bad loss. He would normally beat the likes of Robertson with something to spare. And he might even have won this one if he'd taken a few of his many chances.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:

Robbo coughed as he was striking the ball, i rewound Sky PLus and it confirmed my initial worst fears

wish id videod it and uploaded it

SEETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Postby jojo

yes snooker overdrive you so right about murphy that comment he made in response to davis in the studio made me laugh

maybe he just a stubborn person but he completely missing the point

Postby John From London Town

Well played Neil Robertson. Top player.
I also thought & have done so for a while, that Shaun Murphy is always very graceful in defeat. He speaks well & is obviously very in touch with himself. Maybe he's used to it, has learnt how to lose & will win more. I've never met him but I'd say he's a very deep thinking man at a guess? Nothing wrong with that either providing you channel it right.

Going back to the Masters, I thought there would have been loads of final frame deciders. There wasn't one was there?

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:witz

the people that matter says hes unbeaten in finals like hazel and shes impartial

he fucken lost a final and you know it

and i like the double standards

you had him up at 9/9 or 10/10 after he won that PL week 3 the one i was at infact

then when Judd pumped him a few weeks later it went back to 6/6 :fart:

Hazel bloody Irvine, shes clueless, as far as shes concerned the snooker season has stopped now for a 3 month break

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:witz

he fucken lost a final and you know it

and i like the double standards

you had him up at 9/9 or 10/10 after he won that PL week 3 the one i was at infact

then when Judd pumped him a few weeks later it went back to 6/6 :fart:

Hazel bloody Irvine, shes clueless, as far as shes concerned the snooker season has stopped now for a 3 month break

impartial hazel <cool>

DELUDED WITZ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl