Topic locked

BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Sunday 15th - Sunday 22nd of January at Alexandra Palace, London

Finals Day and it Brings Together 2 players Thats Never been in a Masters Final so there will be a new masters champion.

Question is Who ?

DRAW

PREDICTION CONTEST

Image Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 22nd of January

2pm and 8pm

Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is somebody going to start a Final Discusion thread?

Hes too busy sucking his finger on his webcam at the moment and saying Ello Princess to set one up.

Sod it, im not a fan of a new thread being set up straight away literally minutes after a game ends, people still want to talk about it but soon as a next round thread starts, its all about that and its almost off topic if you mention the last game / round.

I'm agreeing with you too much lately. I've always thought that. Or at least don't lock the thread immediately.

Well i did not Lock the thread imediatly and yes i have been on Webcam Watching Snooker and Chatting with Beergitte so yes ive not been on here chatting with you lot.....

really its a No Brainer im sorry if you missed me but there will be a lot of that in the Future SORRY.

Postby jojo

should be a really good final tomorrow and it good to have a new name on the trophy

both players deserve to be in the final murphy been the best player all week and nobody can argue with the calibre of players both have beaten this week

so glad higgins isnt there however the disturbing thing is murphy had to play so well just to edge past him anyway tomorrow i will be supporting robertson but it should be a good match up im really intrigued to see how murphy will respond to robertsons game plan

Postby Rocket_ron

jojo wrote:should be a really good final tomorrow and it good to have a new name on the trophy

both players deserve to be in the final murphy been the best player all week and nobody can argue with the calibre of players both have beaten this week

so glad higgins isnt there however the disturbing thing is murphy had to play so well just to edge past him anyway tomorrow i will be supporting robertson but it should be a good match up im really intrigued to see how murphy will respond to robertsons game plan

agreed

Postby hendry_fan

Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy

Well,well,so it,s "The thunder from down under" v "The magician"

I have to admit,(i bet most thought it as well), i did,nt think Murphy would get this far but respect to the lad,he,s obviously continued his very good form since he beat Gould in the first round.
Murphys a very good player but like most of the players struggles in being consistent,he,s been consistent at this Masters so far,todays a new day though,can he keep it up and produce in todays final.

Robbos looked sharp throughout the tourney as well.
As far as consistencys concerned,well Robbos been one of the most consistent the last few seasons,but thats all very well,as i say,todays a new day,its about producing on the day.

Postby GJ

Murphy in great form but i expect robbo to step it up and win

Postby Roland

I'd go with that. I'm expecting Robbo to win but Murphy couldn't be hitting the ball any better than he is so it should be a great match of high quality.

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:should be a really good final tomorrow and it good to have a new name on the trophy

so glad higgins isn't there however the disturbing thing is murphy had to play so well just to edge past him anyway tomorrow i will be supporting robertson but it should be a good match up im really intrigued to see how murphy will respond to robertsons game plan

but whats impressive about Robbo very similar to Steve Davis in the 80s ...

so many times steve met someone that played better than him in previous rounds and somehow more often than not raised to the challenge and finding a way to win.