Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Semi Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Big frame. There's a hell of a difference between a 3-0 lead, and 2-1 lead.

<doh>

every frames a big frame

every frame won or lost is effectively a 2 frame difference

In that case I wasn't wrong, was I?

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:if robertson wins this tournament would people say he the best player in the world at the moment ?

The BBC won't, because they are up Judd's bottom.

But let's be honest, since March he has played well. So whether you're a fan or not, you have to acknowledge his play has been superb lately.

Postby Casey

jojo wrote:if robertson wins this tournament would people say he the best player in the world at the moment ?

Hmmm, he would be up there with Higgins and Trump imo.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Big frame. There's a hell of a difference between a 3-0 lead, and 2-1 lead.

Brilliant observation. Are you auditioning to be a commentator? :-)

Yeah. Why do you think they got rid of Willie Thorne? They're making a place for me. :-D

Postby jojo

i think the pressure telling on judd it more due to robertsons matchplay and keeping judd off the table

two pressure balls he missed the yellow with the rest and the blue robertson playing very well even though he very unspectacular the black he missed was down to the kick the shot before so he not really done much wrong

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:robertson loving every minute of this im sure

if at the post match interview presuming judd loses and he say robertson was very slow etc that will be a huge plus for robertson

The loser can say what they like. I'm sure Robertson wouldn't care rubbish what Trump said, as long as he was in the final.

Postby drlog147

SnookerFan wrote:
jojo wrote:robertson loving every minute of this im sure

if at the post match interview presuming judd loses and he say robertson was very slow etc that will be a huge plus for robertson

The loser can say what they like. I'm sure Robertson wouldn't care rubbish what Trump said, as long as he was in the final.

I'm sure judds little band of hanger ons will tell him it was neils tactics an nothing to do with his own play

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

<doh>

every frames a big frame

every frame won or lost is effectively a 2 frame difference

In that case I wasn't wrong, was I?

YEH U WERE

EVERY FRAMES A BIG FRAME SO WHY MAKE THE POINT THAT ONE WAS

ITS A BIT LIKE SAYING YOUR NEXT rubbish WILL BE BROWN, THEY ALL ARE SO WHY MAKE THE POINT ABOUT THE NEXT ONE