Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Semi Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jojo

good to be back case and people yes they do appear to have dennis taylor as their golden boy next time he commentate just watch out for some of the times he changes his mind after a shot has been played before the balls stop to rest

i hope they do bring back thorne and hopefully this just a temporary thing but im looking forward to robertson v judd i would say judd is the number one however this match is much more significant for robertson than it is for trump

if robertson wins this match which i dont expect him to i think these two can have a strong rivalry for the next couple of years however if judd wins he will have a huge psychological edge over robertson and will expect to beat him every time they play it will be three major wins in a row against robertson in the last three majors

i expect judd to score the heavier however robertson the better tactical player but the key will be robertsons positional play when in if he can manage to keep close control he has a chance

Postby kostasmad

With all my respect I disagree Jojo. When they first appeared Sullivan was beating Higgins in every big tournament.

Whats their head to head in ranking matches nowadays (especially in the big events)? No matter who wins today. We have some great battles to see between these two...

Postby jojo

ronnie and higgins came onto the scene together in 1992 they the same age normally when a new player comes onto the scene against an established player in most sports it take a few games before the new player can beat the established player especially when theres a few years difference in age

but it look like judd already has the edge over robertson judd can only get better and robertson nearly 30 so he bang in his prime

Postby Casey

Really, really, really looking forward to this match! Pumped up.

Trump v Higgins or Robbo v Higgins - we will get a great final. CCCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNNNN

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:Really, really, really looking forward to this match! Pumped up.

Trump v Higgins or Robbo v Higgins - we will get a great final. CCCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNNNN

<doh>

any final with HIM in it isnt great :no:

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:Really, really, really looking forward to this match! Pumped up.

<doh>

any final with HIM in it isnt great :no:

:spam:

Postby jojo

obviously the scrappy frames will suit robertson much more than they will trump

i think looking at these early stages robertson has come out with a plan he will take his time and play measured snooker keeping things tight to possibly frustrate judd

Postby Roland

I think now Robbo has had a few range finders with his tip it can't be used as an excuse any more. He seems to be coping with it now.

Postby drlog147

Sonny wrote:I think now Robbo has had a few range finders with his tip it can't be used as an excuse any more. He seems to be coping with it now.

Yes tip issues should now be done and dusted