Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Semi Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jojo

yes look like judd got more hangers on than michael jackson had all he need now is to have that fat rubbish james cordean in the crowd supporting him saying he his best friend ha

look like 3-5 but robertson still strong favourite in my opinion

Postby SnookerFan

drlog147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I have a bold prediction. Judd is going to win this 6-5.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha just sprayed beer down me at that statement

Why? He's just won two on the bounce. 5-3. If he can make it 5-4, Robertson will be stewing.

Postby Muppet147

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Big frame. There's a hell of a difference between a 3-0 lead, and 2-1 lead.

<doh>

every frames a big frame

every frame won or lost is effectively a 2 frame difference

In that case I wasn't wrong, was I?

YEH U WERE

EVERY FRAMES A BIG FRAME SO WHY MAKE THE POINT THAT ONE WAS

ITS A BIT LIKE SAYING YOUR NEXT rubbish WILL BE BROWN, THEY ALL ARE SO WHY MAKE THE POINT ABOUT THE NEXT ONE

WRONG. Depending on what you eat, sometimes your rubbish can be black or yellow. <ok>

Postby drlog147

jojo wrote:yes look like judd got more hangers on than michael jackson had all he need now is to have that fat rubbish james cordean in the crowd supporting him saying he his best friend ha

look like 3-5 but robertson still strong favourite in my opinion

Hope so

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:[quote="Muppet147]

WRONG. Depending on what you eat, sometimes your rubbish can be black or yellow. <ok>[/quote]

Really? You get yellow rubbish? Sometimes when mine is runny it's a lighter shade of brown, but I'm never sure it's yellow.

Or is that what you meant? Sort of goldy brown?[/quote]

I don't especially want to enter into a long debate with you on this, except to say you eat a lot of junk food and so your rubbish is going to be all sorts of colours.

Postby jojo

well done robertson sonny called it right matchplay snooker at its highest against a young opponent who not yet shown a good b game mainly because his a game has been so consistently good lately

im pleased robertson saying what he saying about those idiot hangers on in the crowd nothing to do with judd i know but it had to be said

now them hangers on can comfort each other in a group orgy ha

Postby jojo

i would like to hear what judd been saying in the post match interview that will be really interesting

if he does mention something along the lines of robertson playing slow or not allowing judd to get into his rythm he showing a sign of weakness which robertson will love it will just make robertson even more determined to keep to the same style the next time these two play

Postby jojo

yes i notice some big changes since last time ie spring no gj bourne or smart and wild now more of a pussycat sadly instead of the lion he once was

i remember he use to hussy the place down with his posts left right and centre but sadly now maybe he too shagged out to be doing that as much

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:yes i notice some big changes since last time ie spring no gj bourne or smart and wild now more of a pussycat sadly instead of the lion he once was

i remember he use to hussy the place down with his posts left right and centre but sadly now maybe he too shagged out to be doing that as much

Fair play to him. I wish I was too busy with a woman to come on this site.

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:i think it those few idiots who we see all the time in the crowd it always the minority who spoil it for the rest

ill be one of them next week

i wont let you down

Judd v Higgins next Fri night, the che4t is getting it

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
jojo wrote:yes i notice some big changes since last time ie spring no gj bourne or smart and wild now more of a pussycat sadly instead of the lion he once was

Fair play to him. I wish I was too busy with a woman to come on this site.

yeh hes that busy the now and shes not even in the UK

whats he gonna be like when she actually arrives here :gag:

Postby Monique

Congratulations to Neil. Showed what a competitor he is. Wishing him the best foe tomorrow.
I think this defeat could do Judd a lot of good… bringing him back to earth.
But I have to say it IS frustrating when your favourite player gets beat 6-2 with a 90% pot success and in the next match the guy who beat him is as a low as 76% pot success at the MSI and gets a proper hiding. ;-) … oh well …
Last edited by Monique on 21 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Monique

Muppet147 wrote:O'Sullivan wasn't beaten 5-2. He was thrashed 6-2. <ok>

Ok Muppet, and?
What does that typo change to what I wrote? It is still frustrating for any fan of any player to see them get beat by someone playing outstanding only to collapse like a cheap tent the next day, or if you want to be pedantic two days later actually.