Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Quarter Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Higgins is a total sham

some World Champion

at best hes a glorified Rory McLeod

hes just a decent battler, never ever wins pretty and easily, always edges these dire games by boring opponents into submission.

Rory 0 WC
John 4 WC

yup i can see the similarities <doh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Higgins is a total sham

some World Champion

at best hes a glorified Rory McLeod

hes just a decent battler, never ever wins pretty and easily, always edges these dire games by boring opponents into submission.

Rory 0 WC
John 4 WC

yup i can see the similarities <doh>

<doh>
GLORIFIED

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:John Higgins is a Modern Day Steve Davis

no way

Davis played the game in a totally different new revolutionary style to most of the guys he faced

and Higgins Plays the Same game.

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:@Vodkadiet:

Still happy with your prediction that Trump will never be World Champion?

Has he won a world title? I must have missed that!

:D

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:That's the first days quarter finals over, with honesty winning the day.

Tomorrow is the day I'm looking forward to. Two stonking looking matches there. :bowdown:

Yes. The first between Robbo and Williams I think will be quite similar to their encounter at the Shanghai Masters last year, only this time I expect Robbo to be victourious.

The second betwwen Selby and murphy will be all about who gets the most percentage of safety shots right, a lot of tactical play, but a lot of breaks I would imagine because both are excelent breakbiulders. :-) :cracker: :cracker: :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:That's the first days quarter finals over, with honesty winning the day.

Tomorrow is the day I'm looking forward to. Two stonking looking matches there. :bowdown:

Yes. The first between Robbo and Williams I think will be quite similar to their encounter at the Shanghai Masters last year, only this time I expect Robbo to be victourious.

The second betwwen Selby and murphy will be all about who gets the most percentage of safety shots right, a lot of tactical play, but a lot of breaks I would imagine because both are excelent breakbiulders. :-) :cracker: :cracker: :-)

Just based on the match they each had previously in this tournament, I reckon Smurph beats Selby.

Postby SnookerFan

John From London Town wrote:What did he do?

He thought the score had been put up incorrectly by the assistant referee Ivy. He went over, and was talking her through the mistake for about five minutes. Ivy then put her explanation across, and Jan realised he was wrong, and the score was correct. (It was a dicussion on how many points one of the fouls was worth.) This all happened when Dott was on a break, and it distracted him enough that he missed his next attempt at a pot.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
You're just upset because you had been lording it that it was Ivy's fault, until Jan noticed his mistake. :fart:

oh shut it you annoying fat oaf :grrr:

rofl rofl :wave:[/quote]

enough is enough

you win

im now on a self imposed SI ban till my partners in kryme return :wave: