Topic locked

Re: Allen criticizes Robertson

Postby Witz78

i kinda agree with what he says about the hangers on, but i honestly cant say it came across on the tv that bad in terms of shout outs etc

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:
He played his normal speed, he's always quite slow. He did what he had to go, and he got in front. He was a little bit boring in the first couple of frames so I lost a bit of interest.

"If I had played my best game I would have beaten him easily. So I've got myself to blame really. He has done what he can do with his talent. He has won a lot of tournaments, he's worked hard over the years so he's done well.

These comments are even more cutting than what Allen said. i wonder all those that criticized Allen do the same to Judd :chin:

Personally i think the comments from both will be music to robbo ears he has found a weakness in both and will deliberately employ a certain game style in future matches agianst either.

Against most other players he will just play more attacking and quicker.

Postby Witz78

mrscrosby1987 someone buy @rsummers89 a drink if he did wind up that hammer robertson. id rather have one @judd147t that a thousand copies of the bog brush

HAHAHAHA

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:mrscrosby1987 someone buy @rsummers89 a drink if he did wind up that hammer robertson. id rather have one @judd147t that a thousand copies of the bog brush

HAHAHAHA

another chav mate licking up to the chav summers

im shocked rofl :chuckle:

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:mrscrosby1987 someone buy @rsummers89 a drink if he did wind up that hammer robertson. id rather have one @judd147t that a thousand copies of the bog brush

HAHAHAHA

Ha, if he is going to rip someone out though he would need to make sure he gets the spelling right :-)

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:Jono_Lancaster@rsummers89 anymore of your rubbish and ill touch you with my face

very original witz

rofl

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Who is rsummers89?

the head of the trump bum boy association and hes also a chav

Postby Wildey

seriously if these players criticise Robbo for slow play they would have been absalutly marmite in the 80s and early 90s.

you got to beat all comers at snooker and all styles Robbo isnt slow and not even close.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:seriously if these players criticise Robbo for slow play they would have been absalutly marmite in the 80s and early 90s.

you got to beat all comers at snooker and all styles Robbo isnt slow and not even close.

Correct. :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Wild

whats your thoughts on Ryan Summers and co

i really got no opinnion on him but he does seem to think hes a celebrity now..

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:

Well, we're still discussing him. <laugh>

I bet his followers have gone up on twitter too.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

hes a winner in life so doubt hell be caring about being a celebrity <ok>