Topic locked

Re: The Masters 1st Round Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

cupotea wrote:I think I'm going to miss quite a few lectures next week!

Good to see student life is the same as when I was there. Drink lots. buck about. Watch day-time telly. Occasionally do some work.

Marevellous.

Postby cupotea

SnookerFan wrote:

Good to see student life is the same as when I was there. Drink lots. little kitten about. Watch day-time telly. Occasionally do some work.

Marevellous.

I do rather love it =)

Postby SnookerFan

cupotea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Good to see student life is the same as when I was there. Drink lots. little kitten about. Watch day-time telly. Occasionally do some work.

Marevellous.

I do rather love it =)

I remember watching the 2003 World Championships in my living room when I was supposed to be studying. :happy:

Postby cupotea

SnookerFan wrote:
cupotea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Marevellous.

I do rather love it =)

I remember watching the 2003 World Championships in my living room when I was supposed to be studying. :happy:

:D haha love it!

Postby SnookerFan

cupotea wrote:

:D haha love it![/quote]

I'd tell you the reason I missed the 2002 Final, and Peter Ebdon winning. But I wouldn't want to implicate myself in anything. :emb: rofl

Postby cupotea

SnookerFan wrote:
cupotea wrote:

:D haha love it!

I'd tell you the reason I missed the 2002 Final, and Peter Ebdon winning. But I wouldn't want to implicate myself in anything. :emb: rofl[/quote]

haha sounds well dodgy!

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Go on SF, tell me the top 10 craziest things that happened to you or you did at Uni and i bet i can top them all.

Oh, I'm sure you can. Most of mine just involve getting drunk and falling over. <laugh>

Postby cupotea

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Go on SF, tell me the top 10 craziest things that happened to you or you did at Uni and i bet i can top them all.

Oh, I'm sure you can. Most of mine just involve getting drunk and falling over. <laugh>

:happy:

Postby SnookerFan

Getting back to The Masters, I noticed this little ditty on the BBC Live Sport News stream;

1338 SNOOKER: World number 14 Stuart Bingham believes he can shock UK champion Judd Trump in the opening round of the Masters which begins on Sunday. "Judd's a class act, full of confidence after his win in December so it's going to be tough, but if I can play like I know I can then I can beat him," said Bingham.

Postby GJ

Good feeling about robbo for this event

Stevens can he not choke for once :gag:

He is Gallois so i would say no :chuckle: :-(

Postby hendry_fan

"Stevens can he not choke for once",steady on Matthew,he shot a *147* just last week so at least he did,nt choke in that frame!. ;-) :-D

Michaelas not gonna be at the Masters this year!. :grrr: :mood: :grrr:

Postby Rocket_ron

Bourne wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I cant wait to how your beloved Judd Trump will play snooker at the age of 42,(Hendry will in fact be 43 tomorrow)!. :-)

Doubt he'll have time to play snooker at that age tbh, he'll be too busy polishing all 8 of his World Championship trophy replicas ...

pmsl

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:In the absence of beer, I have been down Sainsburys and got myself 8-litres of Pepsi Max and three big bags of salty snacks. :D

This should sort me out for the matches I'm not at live. :D

Don,t forget your "custard creams" ; SnookerFan -) :-D

Get beeter soon Kostasmad!. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

kostasmad wrote:Just came back from the hospital. Cervical Disk operation and the stiches pain as hell. At least i will have the snooker company next week when I'll lie in bed..

Get well soon, mate. At least whilst you're relaxing there's some decent telly on. :D