Topic locked

Re: Who do you want to win the first round matches?

Postby vodkadiet

boris_the_butcher wrote:To win: O'Sullivan, Trump, Allen, Williams, Selby, Murphy, Dott and Higgins. A swell QF line-up would ensue.

But just hope for another O'Sullivan v Trump match, if i'm honest.

You want another Rigsby vs Bristol rag doll match?

If the rag doll beats ugly man again he will officially own his ass! :happy:

Postby Bourne

vodkadiet wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:To win: O'Sullivan, Trump, Allen, Williams, Selby, Murphy, Dott and Higgins. A swell QF line-up would ensue.

Brizzle :D

Postby vodkadiet

Bourne wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

If Trump beats Rigsby again, Rigsby will have to make sure that Trump wears a condom whenever they play in future, as Rigsby's ass will need protection from infection, as he has his ass cheeks continually pulled apart by the rampant youngster!

:D
Last edited by vodkadiet on 22 Dec 2011, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:
Bourne wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

If Trump beats Rigsby again, Rigsby will have to make sure that Trump wears a condom whenever they play in future, as Rigsby's ass will need protection from infection, as he his ass cheeks continually get pulled apart by the rampant youngster!

yeah he might as well just let Trump shag him up the ass back stage before they play in future........................ROS is his lovely lady :|

Postby vodkadiet

Smart wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Bourne wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

If Trump beats Rigsby again, Rigsby will have to make sure that Trump wears a condom whenever they play in future, as Rigsby's ass will need protection from infection, as he his ass cheeks continually get pulled apart by the rampant youngster!

yeah he might as well just let Trump shag him up the ass back stage before they play in future........................ROS is his lovely lady :|

:hatoff: