I post on a different site, where post :wav: brings up a Mexican wave. rofl

are you saying that you are moonlighting on another forum :baby:

Don't worry, it's not another snooker one. :D

Roland. :hatoff:

is it a trainspotters forum or a lager lovers forum :gag:

Re: Roll Call

Postby sundaygirl

So Snookerfan you're supporting Higgins in the first round hmmm
The tickets have no numbers you know and if this is true we will be sitting on opposite sides :irk:
However if it is a cunning plan to avoid buying me a happy meal, you'll have to try harder ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:So Snookerfan you're supporting Higgins in the first round hmmm
The tickets have no numbers you know and if this is true we will be sitting on opposite sides :irk:
However if it is a cunning plan to avoid buying me a happy meal, you'll have to try harder ;-)

I didn't put that much thought into it. Just said that as a wind up.

I'll be happy to buy you a happy meal, and support Matthew Stevens against John. :D (And any other grovelling neccessary.) :D

Postby sundaygirl

Semi final tickets arrived today :hyper: thank you mrs postperson

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Semi final tickets arrived today :hyper: thank you mrs postperson

I got the e-mail saying mine are on their way, but not received them yet.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Semi final tickets arrived today :hyper: thank you mrs postperson

:hankey:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

:hankey:

:bird:

Postby sundaygirl

My Matthew vs Higgins ticket arrived today Huzzah
SnookerFan have you had yours yet?

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:My Matthew vs Higgins ticket arrived today Huzzah

I aint had buck all yet. I got one e-mail saying some had been dispatched on Thursday, I think. But still received nothing. Hopefully just Christmas post.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:My Matthew vs Higgins ticket arrived today Huzzah

I aint had buck all yet. I got one e-mail saying some had been dispatched on Thursday, I think. But still received nothing. Hopefully lost in the Christmas post.

:clap: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

"Your Tickets were despatched on Wednesday 14th December 2011 They should be with you in the next 2-3 days."

:grrr: :grrr:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:"Your Tickets were despatched on Wednesday 14th December 2011 They should be with you in the next 2-3 days."

did you put your address right on the form :chin:

Postby Witz78

maybe they didnt issue the tickets cos they wondered why youd ordered 2 seats but put the same name down for both seats...........

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:"Your Tickets were despatched on Wednesday 14th December 2011 They should be with you in the next 2-3 days."

did you put your address right on the form :chin:

Yeah. I've just checked that. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Just rang them up. The guy at the see tickets hotline said that if tickets for any session haven't come 48 hours before the event, you can ring them up and have spare tickets left on the door for you. He said if I'd received an e-mail, the tickets would've been sent and the slowness was probably just due to the Christmas rush.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Just rang them up. The guy at the see tickets hotline said that if tickets for any session haven't come 48 hours before the event, you can ring them up and have spare tickets left on the door for you. He said if I'd received an e-mail, the tickets would've been sent and the slowness was probably just due to the Christmas rush.

tell u what mate

even when your tickets do arrive kid on they havent and phone up WS 48 hrs before and when you turn up and get the spare tickets, ill come down and take them off your hands :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just rang them up. The guy at the see tickets hotline said that if tickets for any session haven't come 48 hours before the event, you can ring them up and have spare tickets left on the door for you. He said if I'd received an e-mail, the tickets would've been sent and the slowness was probably just due to the Christmas rush.

tell u what mate

even when your tickets do arrive kid on they havent and phone up WS 48 hrs before and when you turn up and get the spare tickets, ill come down and take them off your hands :clap:

<laugh>

I'm not sure it works like that... I had a similar problem before when I went to see a show, and they did the same thing. Somehow they marked the original tickets electronically, so they couldn't be used to be a second party. Not sure how it works.

Postby sundaygirl

My tickets have arrived :smug:
The semi final tickets have seat numbers as per my email plus my name printed on and my first round ticket has my name plus a ticket number (even though the seats are unallocated) so I'm guessing if they issue duplicates they will be able to prevent entry to anyone tries to use the old ones.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:My tickets have arrived :smug:
The semi final tickets have seat numbers as per my email plus my name printed on and my first round ticket has my name plus a ticket number (even though the seats are unallocated) so I'm guessing if they issue duplicates they will be able to prevent entry to anyone tries to use the old ones.

:grrr:

Postby sundaygirl

Just booked my train tickets :hyper: :hyper:
Snookerfan, Do we have a lunch or a dinner date? :gblush:

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Just booked my train tickets :hyper: :hyper:

Good question. <laugh>

I am seeing the evening match also after you've snake hissed off. So a lunch date?

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Just booked my train tickets :hyper: :hyper:

Good question. <laugh>

I am seeing the evening match also after you've snake hissed off. So a lunch date?

Lunch would be great, I would like to be back home to watch the second match on telly. A cheese and onion Ginsters and a can of pop will suffice if there aren't any McDs around ;-)

Postby sundaygirl

Are Snookerfan and myself the only Islanders going this year? We seem to have rather taken over the thread.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Are Snookerfan and myself the only Islanders going this year? We seem to have rather taken over the thread.

As long as I have you, I don't need anybody else. :D