Topic locked

Re: Roll Call

Postby Casey

Smart wrote:
Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:Anybody know how much first round tickets are for this years' World Championship?

morning sessions 15quid

afternoon sessions 20 quid

evening sessions 20 quid

so youll pay about 2 quid per frame seen on average <ok>

ill be playing about 15 quid per frame seen on average :drunk:

Each session is up £5 from last year.

Doesn't sound like much but if your going to 3 or 4 days is adds up

play me at pool, and you'll be fine rofl

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:SnookerFan I was wondering if this special offer would appeal to you. A discount on Masters tickets if you buy a World Seniors ticket

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/AllTic ... 04,00.html

Nice idea, but I think the travelling to see the Snooker Seniors and the hotel I'd need to pay to stay up there means I'd have to pay more then I'd save. rofl

If I was to the Snooker Seniors anyway, but I'm not.

Postby mishcka

silly question: does any one know when the order of play/draw will be released? I have to tell work which days im taking off in Januray like NOW :(

Postby SnookerFan

mishcka wrote:silly question: does any one know when the order of play/draw will be released? I have to tell work which days im taking off in Januray like NOW :(

News from twitter.

Stuart__Bingham Stuart Bingham
Draws out for the Masters boys and girls. I've got @judd147t in the first round! Need to be on my game to beat that little s#!t ;-)))

It's not up yet though.

Postby mishcka

SnookerFan wrote:
mishcka wrote:silly question: does any one know when the order of play/draw will be released? I have to tell work which days im taking off in Januray like NOW :(

News from twitter.

Draws out for the Masters boys and girls. I've got @judd147t in the first round! Need to be on my game to beat that little s#!t ;-)))

It's not up yet though.

Im clicking my refresh button on my twitter page every 30 seconds (same way that i "watch" games on the livescore board)... feeling as if im waiting for glastounbry line up!
:D :happy: :D

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/35/92/0,,13165~168501,00.pdf

you going to stop moaning now then <laugh>

Postby mishcka

SnookerFan wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/35/92/0,,13165~168501,00.pdf

Finally!
:-D

Postby Roland

Loaded top half

Postby mishcka

on a different note I was just about to say: "The masters wont be the same without hendry". Then i realised the last time he did perform well in it was in 2007 (his first round match against stevens was a classic!!).

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:

News from twitter.

It's not up yet though.

What a runt Bingham is :td:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

News from twitter.

It's not up yet though.

What a runt Bingham is :td:

runt vs runt

who wins ???? :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
runt vs runt

who wins ???? :gag:

If it was a prediction contest, I'd pick runt. :D

Postby SnookerFan

In Mark Selby vs Stephen Lee and Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Ding we have two rematches of recent finals.

:mex: :mex:

Postby simplysnooker

watching at home but hopefully going in 2013. Hope the Ally Pally venue goes well!

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Well Snookerfan it looks like we're okay Matthew wont be playing Ronnie :phew:
I'm hoping for Selby or Trump as I haven't seen either of them live yet.

I hope you're pleased he got a nice easy game instead. rofl

Postby sundaygirl

simplysnooker wrote:watching at home but hopefully going in 2013. Hope the Ally Pally venue goes well!

Holding out for the return of The Highlander good move :chuckle:

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Well Snookerfan it looks like we're okay Matthew wont be playing Ronnie :phew:

Happy with the draw thank you, Higgins does one of two things in London either out in first round or makes the final. So lets hope for the former this time round :spot on:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
cheers Statto :zzz: :wave:

In another interesting fact, I saw John Higgins vs Matthew Stevens at The Crucible a couple of years back. This is the second time I have seen the same two players playing each other live in the arena. I also saw Higgins play Selby in the Premer League and in The Masters.

:bowdown: :D :D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
cheers Statto :zzz: :wave:

In another interesting fact, I saw John Higgins vs Matthew Stevens at The Crucible a couple of years back. This is the second time I have seen the same two players playing each other live in the arena. I also saw Higgins play Selby in the Premer League and in The Masters.

:bowdown: :D :D

super stats, keep them coming (what seats were you in when you last saw that Kiev / Choke-Stevens match, and what seats this time around). Data, need more data..................feed us with it Statto :win: :gag:

Postby Tubberlad

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Happy with the draw thank you, Higgins does one of two things in London either out in first round or makes the final. So lets hope for the former this time round :spot on:

:win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

Postby SnookerFan

The payment didn't. That's already gone. :grrr: rofl

I ordered three lots, on three seperate occasions. So, if they got lost, they all did.

Postby SnookerFan

We are waiting for the tickets to come to us from the event organiser. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you

:wav: :wav:

Postby Bourne

:wav: