Topic locked

Re: Roll Call

Postby Witz78

funny how your looking forward to going to see these best of 11s yet you emailed WS and refused to go in protest :limp: to the best of 11s at the UK ............

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:funny how your looking forward to going to see these best of 11s yet you emailed WS and refused to go in protest :limp: to the best of 11s at the UK ............

Anyone who watches the Masters but complained about the UK are hypocrites :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:funny how your looking forward to going to see these best of 11s yet you emailed WS and refused to go in protest :limp: to the best of 11s at the UK ............

Bourne wrote:

Anyone who watches the Masters but complained about the UK are hypocrites :hatoff:

This has been explained before.

Learning to read hatahs! :grrr:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

Bourne wrote:

This has been explained before.

Learning to read hatahs! :grrr:

explain it for us here then please <ok>

we tend to not frequent the Junkyard so are liable to miss out on your insane ramblings :dizzy:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
explain it for us here then please <ok>

we tend to not frequent the Junkyard so are liable to miss out on your insane ramblings :dizzy:

I'm not having the same discussion I had in the UK Championship forum several times. :roll: It'll only lead to pages worth of the same arguments being re-hashed. If you're that interested in my worthy opinion, go back and read it again. :D

Postby sundaygirl

So 12.30 start, thought it was 1pm though I don't know why *nips off to check train times*

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:So 12.30 start, thought it was 1pm though I don't know why *nips off to check train times*

Maybe we should fit the McDonalds in after the match?

Postby sundaygirl

Have you identified the location of the nearest McDonalds yet?
There are trains every half hour although some involve an extra change none take over an hour total journey time :-D

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Have you identified the location of the nearest McDonalds yet?

No, but I'm up there before you are, so will have a look around see if I can see one. :D

Postby sundaygirl

You just had to remind me you've got tickets for Ronnie vs Ding didn't you :irk:

Postby Witz78

sundaygirl wrote:You just had to remind me you've got tickets for Ronnie vs Ding didn't you :irk:

thought you didnt like Ronnie SF

what you going to watch him for <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:You just had to remind me you've got tickets for Ronnie vs Ding didn't you :irk:

thought you didnt like Ronnie SF

what you going to watch him for <doh>

My mate wanted to go.

Besides, I'm hoping Ding will win. :-D

Postby gallantrabbit

I'm pretty sick to be missing this actually. Will be over in mid Feb but a bit late for this. I think the venue will be great. The buzz about snooker is tremendous, it hasn't been this way since the early days of Ronnie and that was an entirely different reason. The good young players must be buzzing because these fellows are going to be making a lot of money over the next few years. Since BH took over the buzz has only been cranked up.
Quite sad to miss out.
Enjoy Mcdonalds... Mc facking Donalds. I can get that here for gawd's sake :shrug:

Postby SnookerFan

gallantrabbit wrote:I'm pretty sick to be missing this actually. Will be over in mid Feb but a bit late for this. I think the venue will be great. The buzz about snooker is tremendous, it hasn't been this way since the early days of Ronnie and that was an entirely different reason. The good young players must be buzzing because these fellows are going to be making a lot of money over the next few years. Since BH took over the buzz has only been cranked up.
Quite sad to miss out.
Enjoy Mcdonalds... Mc facking Donalds. I can get that here for gawd's sake :shrug:

She got me one last year. I'm just repaying the favour.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:im sure you could repay the favour in some other way :limp:

Are you suggest I repay the favour by turning gay? :huh:

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan How did it go? Is the hill very big?

Postby sundaygirl

Going to answer my on question as Snookerfan still offline (his hotel barely has working plumbing let alone wifi hehe)
Very easy to get to from Railway Station, not so much from Tube Station lovely 10min woodland walk up hill with great views, bloody cold today though glad to be back with a hot coffee in my hand.

Postby Wildey

sundaygirl wrote:Going to answer my on question as Snookerfan still offline (his hotel barely has working plumbing let alone wifi hehe)
Very easy to get to from Railway Station, not so much from Tube Station lovely 10min woodland walk up hill with great views, bloody cold today though glad to be back with a hot coffee in my hand.

if theres a restaurant near by snookerfan will be fine lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Going to answer my on question as Snookerfan still offline (his hotel barely has working plumbing let alone wifi hehe)

if theres a restaurant near by snookerfan will be fine lol

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

<laugh> You should've seen the shoddiness of the breakfast they served me. Two bacon, one egg and a sausage isn't a full breakfast, dammit. I did get beans the second day.