Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Why are they calling Allen's black double a fluke <doh> It was a very good shot.

he didnt play it tho

the reactions of the 2 said it all

I think the reactions of the players was more to do with the number of times the black was missed before that, 10 or so wasn't it ?

nah Allen had a guilty look on his face and his opponents (?) was ready to hit him with the cue for his luck

Nah I ain't havin' that mate

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:I think whoever wins this frame will end up very satisfied with their afternoon's work regardless of frame eight <ok>

in other words theyll both happily take a 4-4 and let the match be settled tonight so Wilds talking bullocks about longer formats being better <ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:I think whoever wins this frame will end up very satisfied with their afternoon's work regardless of frame eight <ok>

in other words theyll both happily take a 4-4 and let the match be settled tonight so Wilds talking fluffy bunnies about longer formats being better <ok>

BO11 back tonight fingers crossed :D

Postby Casey

SnookerFan wrote:
Casey wrote:Allen has throw this away, gutted.

I can see this ending 10-3 to Judd, to be fair.

Yea, Allen had him under pressure and if he had potted that red to go 4-1 its a completely different game. Only has himself to blame.