Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Wildey

that was a stupid atempt to firstly get on the black and secondly try and pot the black that was a major let off for allen having that frame on a plate after missing a straight red.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I can't think of anyone else who would've taken the black. I guess that's what makes him exciting!

yeah and thats why even bourne thinks he wont be a dominant force but he will be something special.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:I can't think of anyone else who would've taken the black. I guess that's what makes him exciting!

yeah and thats why even bourne thinks he wont be a dominant force but he will be something special.

Even I was willing him to take the pink, difference between 2-0 and 1-1 mighta been crucial but on the other hand you're right, i'd rather see fireworks even if they're crazy fireworks.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Why are they calling Allen's black double a fluke <doh> It was a very good shot.

there are some fluke like shots that are infact optimistic pots with safety in mind..

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Why are they calling Allen's black double a fluke <doh> It was a very good shot.

he didnt play it tho

the reactions of the 2 said it all

I think the reactions of the players was more to do with the number of times the black was missed before that, 10 or so wasn't it ?

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

he didnt play it tho

the reactions of the 2 said it all

I think the reactions of the players was more to do with the number of times the black was missed before that, 10 or so wasn't it ?

nah Allen had a guilty look on his face and his opponents (?) was ready to hit him with the cue for his luck