Topic locked

Who will reach their first UK Championship final ?

Poll ended at 09 Dec 2011

Judd Trump
64%
Neil Robertson
36%

Total votes : 14

Re: UK Championship 2011: SF - Trump vs Robertson

Postby GJ

honest analysis

It's really disappointing because that's probably a match where I can say I really threw it away," said the Australian.

"I could have been playing anyone in the top 10 tonight and I would probably have had the same result."

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:honest analysis

It's really disappointing because that's probably a match where I can say I really threw it away," said the Australian.

"I could have been playing anyone in the top 10 tonight and I would probably have had the same result."

amd your point is caller :shrug:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

I think it's a very bitter analysis. He gives no credit whatsoever to Trump. These two defeats against Judd really hurt him and it's showing here.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Excuses excuses :chuckle: I think he's fast becoming the Andy Roddick of snooker <ok>

buck OFF

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

I think it's a very bitter analysis. He gives no credit whatsoever to Trump. These two defeats against Judd really hurt him and it's showing here.

he missed 2 sitters = he threw the match away

that is 100 % true

unless your a certified robbo hata :wave:

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:Excuses excuses :chuckle: I think he's fast becoming the Andy Roddick of snooker <ok>

little kitten OFF

Think about it ... won their biggest titles due to huge slices of luck with the draw opening up for them, both have changed their games from swashbuckling exciting styles into dull grinders, both only have won explosive shot to fall back on (Jono's long pots 'n sausage's serve) ... it's uncanny :excite:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:

little kitten OFF

Think about it ... won their biggest titles due to huge slices of luck with the draw opening up for them, both have changed their games from swashbuckling exciting styles into dull grinders, both only have won explosive shot to fall back on (Jono's long pots 'n sausage's serve) ... it's uncanny :excite:

dicks serve is now rubbish so arguement fails at first hurdle

nice try rofl <laugh> <doh>

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:

little kitten OFF

Think about it ... won their biggest titles due to huge slices of luck with the draw opening up for them, both have changed their games from swashbuckling exciting styles into dull grinders, both only have won explosive shot to fall back on (Jono's long pots 'n giraffe's serve) ... it's uncanny :excite:

dicks serve is now donkey doo so arguement fails at first hurdle

nice try rofl <laugh> <doh>

Eh his first serve is still going at over 140mph regularly. Like how you picked that one out and ignored the other two points :chuckle: