Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Quarter Final Discussio

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:shows what you know mr bourne today he did not over hit balls he was playing within himself and he looks good for it.

You're being proven wrong for about the 161,000th time re. Judd :D

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:shows what you know mr bourne today he did not over hit balls he was playing within himself and he looks good for it.

You're being proven wrong for about the 161,000th time re. Judd :D

not wrong at all was you born this clueless or its taken years to perfect it ?

today he played the right game for him without over hitting balls whitch he has been doing.

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:Whoever he faces in the semis, you gota say it's the real final ain't ya, gona be a cracker against either.

I think for all his naivety as far as shot selection and shot execution are concerned... I still think he's the best in the world right now. I shudder to think how good he'll be when he actually matures as a player and becomes more controlled and experienced.

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:Whoever he faces in the semis, you gota say it's the real final ain't ya, gona be a cracker against either.

I think for all his naivety as far as shot selection and shot execution are concerned... I still think he's the best in the world right now. I shudder to think how good he'll be when he actually matures as a player and becomes more controlled and experienced.

i do think consistantly Robbo is the best in the world but when Trump gets it right hes awsome.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Judd confirms he wanted to peak for this event rather than play his best in Australia or Shanghai. What was it you said about that wild rofl Impossible to do that apparently :limp:

it is impossible to do that he could have easily lost to dale and Ronnie then its a different matter.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Judd confirms he wanted to peak for this event rather than play his best in Australia or Shanghai. What was it you said about that wild rofl Impossible to do that apparently :limp:

it is impossible to do that he could have easily lost to dale and Ronnie then its a different matter.

Keep up the good work wild <laugh> <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

i do think consistantly Robbo is the best in the world but when Trump gets it right hes awsome.

It's Robertson or Trump right now, Higgins looks off the boil and Sullivan and Selby have too many question marks over them. If I had to pick though, I'd go for Trump :hatoff:

Postby Eirebilly

I watched the Trump match today and he was remarkable differnt today than in his game against Ronnie. He was far more controlled and took more time over his shots. If he continues to play like that, it will take something extremely special for him to be beaten.

Postby Tubberlad

The UK is the best tournament for blooding young superstars: Hendry in the late 80's, Sullivan in 1993, Maguire was superb in 2004, Ding in 2005... will it be Trump in 2011?

Ding has not looked good throughout this tournament.

Postby Wildey

Eirebilly wrote:I watched the Trump match today and he was remarkable differnt today than in his game against Ronnie. He was far more controlled and took more time over his shots. If he continues to play like that, it will take something extremely special for him to be beaten.

exactly

but bourne the idiot he is too stupid and ignarant to see that <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Eirebilly wrote:I watched the Trump match today and he was remarkable differnt today than in his game against Ronnie. He was far more controlled and took more time over his shots. If he continues to play like that, it will take something extremely special for him to be beaten.

exactly

but bourne the idiot he is too stupid and ignarant to see that <doh> <doh> <doh>

The funny thing is how unbelievably naive the hatahs are, they seem to think matches like this where Judd shows a lot of his safety side is a rareity <doh> It's cos he's so unbelievably good at the flamboyant pots that peeps forget that side to his game, but the point is if you're so good at the 'exho' type shots, then why worry about the safety side so much ? He's not gona win every frame doing that but who has ever won every frame they've played ? The amount of pressure being so rounded and so dangerous that that puts on the opponent is the big factor that people overlook, if they miss, they know they're likely to be sat in their seat till the ref racks 'em up again <ok>

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:I'm sat on my friend's computer. Their 8-year old just came in a through a tantrum for having to do homework. There was crying, stamping, screaming.

It was like watching snooker with Wild.

:chuckle:

Postby Eirebilly

Simply, against Ronnie, Trump tried to pot him off the table and went for anything. That very nearly cost him the match as he gifted Ronnie many openings. Today he was much more composed and played much better.

I am not say that Judd Trump doesnt have a safety game nor am i a 'Hatah' I just noticed the difference in his performance today. I cant see too much with seeing that and stating that. I realy like Trump and want him to win so how can i be a 'Hatah'for simply noticing something different in his approach today :shrug:

Postby Bourne

Eirebilly wrote:Simply, against Ronnie, Trump tried to pot him off the table and went for anything. That very nearly cost him the match as he gifted Ronnie many openings. Today he was much more composed and played much better.

I am not say that Judd Trump doesnt have a safety game nor am i a 'Hatah' I just noticed the difference in his performance today. I cant see too much with seeing that and stating that. I realy like Trump and want him to win so how can i be a 'Hatah'for simply noticing something different in his approach today :shrug:

In fairness you're not so much a hatah, you speak a lota sense on the whole :spot on:

Postby Muppet147

I've not seen too much Trump hating. Wild may be a hater but I tend to skim past his posts as they are rarely written in English.

I think the best of 17 semi-final will suit Trump. If he gets off to a slow start, he will have time to get into his game.

A pity Trump isn't playing Ding as their World Championship quarter final was so entertaining. But Robertson should also be a good match up. I expect Trump to be far too strong though.

Postby Bourne

Muppet147 wrote:I've not seen too much Trump hating. Wild may be a hater but I tend to skim past his posts as they are rarely written in English.

I think the best of 17 semi-final will suit Trump. If he gets off to a slow start, he will have time to get into his game.

A pity Trump isn't playing Ding as their World Championship quarter final was so entertaining. But Robertson should also be a good match up. I expect Trump to be far too strong though.

Their world semi-final was even better IMO :D

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:I've not seen too much Trump hating. Wild may be a hater but I tend to skim past his posts as they are rarely written in English.

Hehehe :-)

Postby Muppet147

Bourne wrote:

Damn.