Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Quarter Final Discussio

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Murphy bottled a simple green clearing the colours and Ricky steals it! :D

You would have to say Ricky is fav to get to the final. Allen in a good position against Fu, really hoping he can close it out.

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Murphy bottled a simple green clearing the colours and Ricky steals it! :D

You would have to say Ricky is fav to get to the final. Allen in a good position against Fu, really hoping he can close it out.

Postby Bourne

randam05 wrote:What a fantastic clearance from FUUUUU! Greatplayer. Would love to see him lift the title this week. Well deserved.

Who says hes not a class player?

I'm pleased for you mate, you've always said that he's your fave player :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

This match is very much reminding me of their encounter at the Masters this year, where Allen also led Fu 4-2, and then Fu stormed back to win four in a row to win 6-4 :chin: Could happen the same again at this match, we shall see

Postby Bourne

Andre147 wrote:This match is very much reminding me of their encounter at the Masters this year, where Allen also led Fu 4-2, and then Fu stormed back to win four in a row to win 6-4 :chin: Could happen the same again at this match, we shall see

Was also 4-1 in that match weren't it ? Allen is Fu's bunny :pm:

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:hard luck ding good sport in defeat as always

a bit late, aren't you?

some of us are busy you know

<doh>