Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Quarter Final Discussio

Postby Eirebilly

The Robbo Trump semi final is bound to be a corker. I had Robbo down to win this at the start but i think that it will be a very close match between the two especially in a BO17 which will suit Robbo slightly more i feel. The winner of that really should win the whole tournement.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Eirebilly wrote:I watched the Trump match today and he was remarkable differnt today than in his game against Ronnie. He was far more controlled and took more time over his shots. If he continues to play like that, it will take something extremely special for him to be beaten.

exactly

but bourne the idiot he is too stupid and ignarant to see that <doh> <doh> <doh>

The funny thing is how unbelievably naive the hatahs are, they seem to think matches like this where Judd shows a lot of his safety side is a rareity <doh> It's cos he's so unbelievably good at the flamboyant pots that peeps forget that side to his game, but the point is if you're so good at the 'exho' type shots, then why worry about the safety side so much ? He's not gona win every frame doing that but who has ever won every frame they've played ? The amount of pressure being so rounded and so dangerous that that puts on the opponent is the big factor that people overlook, if they miss, they know they're likely to be sat in their seat till the ref racks 'em up again <ok>

what safety side buck me was you watching do you even understand the game ????

who the buck mentioned safety you tit ???

Postby Wildey

Table after Afternoon Session

1 Dr Log 68
2 Boris the Butcher 65
3 Randam 64
4 Snooker Overdrive 60
5 Bourne 60
6 Doctor Dish 58
7 Mark Selby No1 Fan 56
8 Simply Snooker 56
9 Alex 55
10 Snookerfan 54
10 The Cleaver 54
12 Casey 53
13 PL The Ref 52
14 Kostasmad 52
15 Jade 51
16 John From London Town 50
17 King Kauto 50
18 Tubberlad 48
18 Smart 48
18 Andre147 48
21 Nice Shoes Ken 48
22 Mishcka 46
23 Witz 46
24 Sunday Girl 42
24 Wild 42
24 Snooky147 42
27 Sonny 38

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Eirebilly wrote:I watched the Trump match today and he was remarkable differnt today than in his game against Ronnie. He was far more controlled and took more time over his shots. If he continues to play like that, it will take something extremely special for him to be beaten.

exactly

but bourne the idiot he is too stupid and ignarant to see that <doh> <doh> <doh>

The funny thing is how unbelievably naive the hatahs are, they seem to think matches like this where Judd shows a lot of his safety side is a rareity <doh> It's cos he's so unbelievably good at the flamboyant pots that peeps forget that side to his game, but the point is if you're so good at the 'exho' type shots, then why worry about the safety side so much ? He's not gona win every frame doing that but who has ever won every frame they've played ? The amount of pressure being so rounded and so dangerous that that puts on the opponent is the big factor that people overlook, if they miss, they know they're likely to be sat in their seat till the ref racks 'em up again <ok>

what safety side little kitten me was you watching do you even understand the game ????

who the little kitten mentioned safety you tit ???

I did, I thought that was obvious :huh:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:Table after Afternoon Session

1 Dr Log 68
2 Boris the Butcher 65
3 Randam 64
4 Snooker Overdrive 60
5 Bourne 60
6 Doctor Dish 58
7 Mark Selby No1 Fan 56
8 Simply Snooker 56
9 Alex 55
10 Snookerfan 54
10 The Cleaver 54
12 Casey 53
13 PL The Ref 52
14 Kostasmad 52
15 Jade 51
17 King Kauto 50
18 Tubberlad 48
18 Smart 48
18 Andre147 48
21 Nice Shoes Ken 48
22 Mishcka 46
23 Witz 46
24 Sunday Girl 42
24 Wild 42
24 Snooky147 42
27 Sonny 38

26th to 4th in 48 hours, hatahs frothing at the mouth now :D

Postby Wildey

But that not what being in control means...he hardly played safe Mags was Far more Superior with his safety game.

But Today Judd Stroke the Balls as appose to knocking the Stuffing out of them like a possessed maniac and he looked a better player for it.

The Win in china that was done with excellent safety play against Selby This win Wasn't he Just Out Potted Maguire in a Controlled Manner.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:Table after Afternoon Session

1 Dr Log 68
2 Boris the Butcher 65
3 Randam 64
4 Snooker Overdrive 60
5 Bourne 60
6 Doctor Dish 58
7 Mark Selby No1 Fan 56
8 Simply Snooker 56
9 Alex 55
10 Snookerfan 54
10 The Cleaver 54
12 Casey 53
13 PL The Ref 52
14 Kostasmad 52
15 Jade 51
17 King Kauto 50
18 Tubberlad 48
18 Smart 48
18 Andre147 48
21 Nice Shoes Ken 48
22 Mishcka 46
23 Witz 46
24 Sunday Girl 42
24 Wild 42
24 Snooky147 42
27 Sonny 38

26th to 4th in 48 hours, hatahs frothing at the mouth now :D

yeah your record in the last 6 matches has been some of the most outstanding in any prediction contest ive seen.

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:Mug shots and crowd queuing for autographs added in today's album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 9787306730

and....

Breaking news! Judd Trump is retiring from snooker and taking on commentary

No way! He's just been the latest player to tell Hearn where to stick his best of 11 matches.