Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Quarter Final Discussio

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How the hell anybody is tipping Maguire to win, I'll never know. :sad:

You jinxing little bar stool :irk:

Don't you think Judd will beat Mags?

Fair play to Maguire, I never expected him to beat Higgins, but I'm still not sure he's a contender to win this tournament.

I fancy Judd strongly for this one actually :D

I think Judd takes this one. Him vs Robertson would be a good semi. Either way, Judd has a Crucible re-match in the next round.

Postby SnookerFan

Right, I may not be online much today. I am going round a friend's house. Thought it was about time I did something on my week off other then sit at home and watch snooker. So I decided to sit in somebody elses home and watch snooker.

I have a bottle of plonk and some beers for the event though. So I may make more sense than usual if I do log onto a computer and chat.

:happy:

Postby Smart

The Cueist wrote:Well i think that wouldnt happen,Mark Allen would be overjoyed to win the UK. ;-)

I don't care what his view's on Barry Hearn are,He obviously has strong feeling's about all the recent changes in the sport.I t is up to him what he think's.

But,He is a really decent fella,I know because i met him in a bar across the road from the crucible during the 2010 world's playing pool next to myself and another regular poster on this forum.

We played pool next to him and we got chatting about the poor state of the pool cue's we had to use. :-)

Smart who was with me asked him if he wouldnt mind having a photo took with us,He duly obliged and we wished him well in his campaign.And then he carried on playing pool with his friend's.

He really is a top bloke,No big ego,Just a regular guy ,I felt privilaged to have met him.

Come on Mark!!!! :D :D

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq11 ... 010006.mp4