Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com U K Championship Last 16 Discussion!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:These BBC Idiots think the Fans want Shorter Matches are their bucking brains in their bucking baboons shiny behinds.

Yes.

Put Eurosport on if it bothers you so much.

doesent bother me that i see it.... it bothers me that my TV License money helps to pay their wages bucking tits

Postby SnookerFan

kostasmad wrote:Nice 92 break Machew!!!!

Ding - Stevens 2-2

I didn't see that coming. In the first two and a half frames both men looked poor, but I had Matthew being poorer. I had a Ding 4-0 at MSI for certain. Maybe 3-1 if Stevens got a fluke.

Great break from Stevens. <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:These BBC Idiots think the Fans want Shorter Matches are their bucking brains in their bucking baboons shiny behinds.

Yes.

doesent bother me that i see it.... it bothers me that my TV License money helps to pay their wages bucking tits

Not the first time you've paid money to see tits, I bet. <laugh>

Postby hitman_ronnie1

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:These BBC Idiots think the Fans want Shorter Matches are their little kittens playing with each other having fun brains in their little kittens playing with each other having fun baboons shiny behinds.

Yes.

doesent bother me that i see it.... it bothers me that my TV License money helps to pay their wages little kittens playing with each other having fun tits

if u were watching you'd get the joke.

instead of being a little trainspotter and watching ding-stevens. :blush:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yes.

rofl

Postby Wildey

great match this punch and counter punch it must be said the amount of bad shots Trump has played to be only 3-3 is a result if he could iron out some recklesness he will win

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:great match this punch and counter punch it must be said the amount of bad shots Trump has played to be only 3-3 is a result if he could iron out some recklesness he will win

If he went back into his shell, he'd lose, and be boring. :td:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:great match this punch and counter punch it must be said the amount of bad shots Trump has played to be only 3-3 is a result if he could iron out some recklesness he will win

If he went back into his shell, he'd lose, and be boring. :td:

you proving yourself to be pretty clueless mate.

did i say anything about going in to his shell ? theres a world of difference between atacking in his natrual game and play recklesness.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie left him off the hook. He can't afford to let one sticking out after the break off.

No he cannot indeed, but in his break offs so far he has left it... he needs this frame now..