Topic locked

Re: The Smart Takeaway Schedule

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:16 bottles of Miller for now, and five packs of fags... that's the shoppin' list for tonight.

Out of interest, and to make myself feel better, how long will it take you to smoke/drink those?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:16 bottles of Miller for now, and five packs of fags... that's the shoppin' list for tonight.

Out of interest, and to make myself feel better, how long will it take you to smoke/drink those?

5 packs of fags, you must be a heavy smoker if thats a weeks worth :|

Postby Tubberlad

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Drink would have to be topped up fairly rapid... fags should last Saturday to Sunday unless there's a massive cliffhanger :|

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

christ, he must be a bigger puff than you :limp:

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:'Tis the season, fools. I just been to Sainsburys, brought a Pukka Pie for lunch.

:mex: :mex:

Didn't you buy it then :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:'Tis the season, fools. I just been to Sainsburys, brought a Pukka Pie for lunch.

How is that different from what I said?

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Brought and bought are different words altogether <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Brought and bought are different words altogether <doh>

Oh, I see what you mean. <doh>

Postby Bourne

simplysnooker wrote:84 minutes to go, come on rory!

84 minutes till Rory goes in the takeaway ? He'll be cutting it fine, he's got a match on a few seconds later :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:So desperate for food now ya resorting to nicking it :no:

If I was going on the steal, I wouldn't just get a Pukka Pie. Seems a lot of effort going on the nick in Sainsburys, just to get one pie. Might as well be hung for a sheep than for a lamb, and all that.

I'd probably get two Pukka Pies. And maybe some crisps. <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:UPDATE:

Pork CHOW Mein today with Chips, BBQ sauce !!! :bowdown:

I still got some casserole left over that needs finishing today. :grrr:

As that's the last food in my home that isn't crisps or chocolate, I might give some serious thought to a take-away tomorrow. Or Sunday Roast in a pub. Or both. :D

Postby SnookerFan

I'm two cans into the 10-can fridge box I brought earlier. This is barely going to last the day, let alone the weekend. A beer run may be required.

Postby Smart

Disaster x 2.

Went to drive thru McDonalds and when I ordered they had no milkshakes :grrr:

So I declined to proceed and headed for KFC. Ordered the lunch box with crushem mily-bar flavour drink. No probs till I head round the first roundabout and half the drink spills all over the passenger seat. :chuckle:

The drink containers in KFC have a massive great hole where the straw fits and is anything but a good idea :grrr:

Oh well the mess is cleared now and my belly is temporarily filled. :win:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:Disaster x 2.

Went to drive thru McDonalds and when I ordered they had no milkshakes :grrr:

So I declined to proceed and headed for KFC. Ordered the lunch box with crushem mily-bar flavour drink. No probs till I head round the first roundabout and half the drink spills all over the passenger seat. :chuckle:

The drink containers in KFC have a massive great hole where the straw fits and is anything but a good idea :grrr:

Oh well the mess is cleared now and my belly is temporarily filled. :win:

Oh no!

It's all going horribly wrong! :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

Right, well I'm off to have breakfast with Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. I'll be back on later, to discuss the important happenings of the day.

Try not to miss me too much.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Right, well I'm off to have breakfast with Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. I'll be back on later, to discuss the important happenings of the day.

has was the fry up :dinner:

Good, though the rock and roll music they usually play was replaced by Christmas music. :-( And my mum ordered breakfast number one, but they wouldn't allow her to exchange the baked beans with mushrooms. >-( She had to order an extra portion.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Right, well I'm off to have breakfast with Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. I'll be back on later, to discuss the important happenings of the day.

Good, though the rock and roll music they usually play was replaced by Christmas music. :-( And my mum ordered breakfast number one, but they wouldn't allow her to exchange the baked beans with mushrooms. >-( She had to order an extra portion.

you win some you lose some :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

you win some you lose some :gag:

True true.

IT'S BEER O'CLOCK! :D