Topic locked

Qualies ROLL-CALL

Postby Smart

Just booked x 3 tickets for the final session (9th November). :hatoff:

Anyone else going.............
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Round Four - Wednesday 9 November
Players Ranked 17-32 versus Round Three Winners -
including Stephen Hendry, Martin Gould, Jamie Cope, Peter Ebdon, Barry Hawkins, Ricky Walden, Dominic Dale, Joe Perry,
Ryan Day, Ken Doherty, Marco Fu, Tom Ford.

Re: Qualies ROLL-CALL

Postby SnookerFan

I'd love to. So many big name players in the qualifiers at the moment. And you can get bargain basement prices. I can't make it this time, but I'll be honest, I was tempted.

Postby John From London Town

[quote="Smart"]Just booked x 3 tickets for the final session (9th November). :hatoff:

Glad your going, just spare us the misfortune of reminding us how ugly you are when you start star gazing in the photo's again. Leave youself out of them this time round eh?
Have a better time than you will replying to this island ranger. <laugh>

Postby Smart

John From London Town wrote:
Smart wrote:Just booked x 3 tickets for the final session (9th November). :hatoff:

Glad your going, just spare us the misfortune of reminding us how ugly you are when you start star gazing in the photo's again. Leave youself out of them this time round eh?
Have a better time than you will replying to this island ranger. <laugh>

thanks John for your input. Shall I pass on any messages to any of the snooker stars from you, as you are such a big name in the games history, no doubt they will love to hear that you are still "hitting a few" and that 19 is not your standard high break nowadays. :hyper:

cheers mate :win:

Postby randam05

Ah might go there! Its becoming something of a second home these days :-D