Topic locked

Re: Draws For The UK Championship

Postby vodkadiet

simplysnooker wrote:Can't wait for this, moved my room around so the aerial I use is in the best position so my freeview doesn't freeze every 2 minutes!

You prefer freeview to freezeview then?

Postby mishcka

Smart wrote:printed off the draw today in work, and there look like some very tasty 2nd round matches.....................will post up my thoughts tomorrow, as I have left the draw sheet in work. :hatoff:

glad im not the only one who uses work printer for snooker-related-stuff... :hatoff:

Postby Smart

mishcka wrote:
Smart wrote:printed off the draw today in work, and there look like some very tasty 2nd round matches.....................will post up my thoughts tomorrow, as I have left the draw sheet in work. :hatoff:

glad im not the only one who uses work printer for snooker-related-stuff... :hatoff:

I like to have it on the desk and have a damned good stare at it for a few days. There really look like some nice matches in prospect. <ok>

Postby randam05

Can someone do a side by side thing as this new snooker drawsheet they make, makes it hard to tell which qualifiers will come against which seeds!

Postby GJ

Randam

Seeded to be

Higgins v Hawkins

Maguire v THE GOAT

Ronald v Higginson

Trump v Spacer

DING v Mavis

Stevens v Chris Moyles wanabee

Dott v King

Robbo v Ford

Williams v Mr Bunny

Lee v Walden

Gould v Doherty

Murphyv Obrien

Carter v Ebdon

Allen v Perry

TSF FB v Fu

Wiggy v Incest boy

Postby mishcka

Smart wrote:
mishcka wrote:

I like to have it on the desk and have a damned good stare at it for a few days. There really look like some nice matches in prospect. <ok>

I did that for OZ open then everything went wrong for me in that tournament, I now keep the draws on my fridge!! everytime i reach for a drink/food I end up studying the draw and forgetting about food.
:-D :-D

Postby Smart

mishcka wrote:
Smart wrote:
mishcka wrote:

I did that for OZ open then everything went wrong for me in that tournament, I now keep the draws on my fridge!! everytime i reach for a drink/food I end up studying the draw and forgetting about food.
:-D :-D

I like having it on my desk and pretending I am engrossed in my work, whilst in fact I am studying the route to the final for certain players. :gag:

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:We're now in the middle of October, how is that possible? Surely by my calculations 59 times would take you to February 3, 2012

he is hardcore <ok>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:We're now in the middle of October, how is that possible? Surely by my calculations 59 times would take you to February 3, 2012

he is hardcore <ok>

I forfeited sleep several weekends running :gag:

yes sleep are for wimps :-)