Topic locked

Re: Tickets now on sale to the UK Championship

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Got my tickets today, and despite what they said on the phone, they appear to have no numbered seats on them.

I got all day the first Saturday, all day the first Sunday and the afternoon session on Monday. Meaning I am going to have sit anywhere I like tickets to the entire first rounds. :D

interesting to hear your comments after your visit on how this seating thingy worked out............ <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Got my tickets today, and despite what they said on the phone, they appear to have no numbered seats on them.

I got all day the first Saturday, all day the first Sunday and the afternoon session on Monday. Meaning I am going to have sit anywhere I like tickets to the entire first rounds. :D

interesting to hear your comments after your visit on how this seating thingy worked out............ <ok>

They don't usually have them, been the past two years, and it's always operate a sit where you like, first come first serve, if you leave your seat it's empty policy. Works out well though, as you can go to any match you want. I usually pick a table that has good matches on it, and stay there all day, but you can move around all matches if you wish. <ok>

I just saw somebody on the internet complaining about named seats, so booked tickets over the phone so I could ask. I was told tickets would have numbers on them, but it would make no difference. This wasn't the case, so I assume it's the same as normal.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:i know this is the 2010 UK Section but with no forum up for 2011 yet ill post it here Tickets for The 2011 UK Championship will go on sale 15th of July

http://www.flickr.com/photos/worldsnook ... otostream/

anyone else going?

might be too cold to sit outside in December so ill be watching some of the snooker i reckon :john:

I fancy going ........................might just get the routefinder into action. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:think ill give it a miss

already got a Bobby George darts exhibition, a weekend in Newcastle with the lads and a Status Quo concert in December

status quo rofl :hmmm: rofl :hmmm:

hardest working band in rock n roll, dont knock Rossi and Parfitt :grrr:

when u away to the Costa Del Hill then Teapot?

Im offski in a matter of hours, better start packing my Speedos :limp:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

already got a Bobby George darts exhibition, a weekend in Newcastle with the lads and a Status Quo concert in December

gotta be at the aerporto at stupid o'clock in the morning - but at least it means a full day there.....................pop into the Flamingo and ask for StalinESQ. The concierge will be sure to find me drinking brandy 'n coke. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Thank buck for that, because I've just decided I'm going in another thread. rofl

Nah, just joking. If you change your mind, I hope to see you for a beer. Providing it's after matches, and there's no dancing involved of course. :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

gotta be at the aerporto at stupid o'clock in the morning - but at least it means a full day there.....................pop into the Flamingo and ask for StalinESQ. The concierge will be sure to find me drinking brandy 'n coke. :win: :wave: <ok>

u were staying at the Flamingo :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats where i bloody was staying too :chuckle: :chuckle:

how the hell did i miss you?

you must have noticed 21 snake hissed up scottish lads causing chaos for 4 days and drinking the bar dry surely :chuckle: :chuckle: