Topic locked

Re: The Brazilian Masters Discussion !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
beergitte wrote:Carter 4-2 Davis

GOD YOU ARE HARD CORE LOL

well hendry playing tonight at 1.30am so ill be watching until the bitter end :redneck:

rofl buck me, if Wild is impressed by how much snooker you watch, you must be doing well.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

well hendry playing tonight at 1.30am so ill be watching until the bitter end :redneck:

rofl buck me, if Wild is impressed by how much snooker you watch, you must be doing well.

i had to leave her last night god i felt like a a cheating husband sneaking home to his wife :redneck:

Mark Selby....

Postby snookercue

Mark Selby must be the most boring player to watch to hold the nr. 1 position in the world. He's almost as boring to watch as ebdon. Hope they are beaten fast in Brazil.

I like quicker players like Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ricky Walden and Martin Gould for instance. (Drago must maybe be mentioned here also, he was very quick :happy:

Snookercue

Postby Wildey

i enjoy watching selby play whats boring to some isnt to others.

i happen to think Rugby is the most boring sport ever invented but some enjoy it and this month its bordom personified for me with all the rugby talk :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:thought being a Valley boyo youd be a right little rugger bugger Wild?

im from the north its more Football up here..

although there is this getting snake hissed on a saturday watching 6 nations culture here aswell.

Postby hendry_fan

Stephen Hendry v Alister Carter

Even though its only best of 7,Carter without a doubt the fav here.Carter has had a great run in form against Hendry for a while now,the last couple of years every time he plays Hendry,he,s played very well against him.To be honest I can,t even remember the last time Hendry won against him,it,s been a very long time though.

I remember very well at the 2007 world championships eg,where Carter cruhed Hendry 13-6 in the 2nd round,some thought it was very funny that Hendry had gotten beaten so badly but what some seem to have forgotten was that Carter played some of the best snooker of his life,his all round game that match was outstanding.

It,s high time Hendry beat Carter again,maybe he,ll do it this time in ramba samba Brazil!. :-)

Postby Wildey

hendry is unlucky in the fact players still treat him as a massive scalp and plays in that way against him but he himself has nothing much to counter it form wise.

Postby Witz78

id have to disagree that players see Hendry as a massive scalp these days

he gets beat by every player above him in the rankings almost every time and he has done so for the last few seasons so they turn up expecting to win against a player out of form, they dont turn up thinking its 1994 and if they win its a massive achievment.

Re: Mark Selby....

Postby Muppet147

snookercue wrote:Mark Selby must be the most boring player to watch to hold the nr. 1 position in the world.
Snookercue

Good post. Some of the posters here seem to worship this clown. No idea why. :-)

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:id have to disagree that players see Hendry as a massive scalp these days

he gets beat by every player above him in the rankings almost every time and he has done so for the last few seasons so they turn up expecting to win against a player out of form, they dont turn up thinking its 1994 and if they win its a massive achievment.

Ronnie treats hendry with as much respect as he treats Higgins cant be said he shows that level of focus against players that is more capable than him these days.

Re: Mark Selby....

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:
snookercue wrote:Mark Selby must be the most boring player to watch to hold the nr. 1 position in the world.
Snookercue

Good post. Some of the posters here seem to worship this clown. No idea why. :-)

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :fart:

Postby beergitte

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

i had to leave her last night god i felt like a a cheating husband sneaking home to his wife :redneck:

Yeah, you'd better not go anywhere tonight :no:

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:Tonight could be Hendry's last ever match on TV.

seriously hes far to good for that unless he himself decides thats that....

he will get back on tv dont you worry about that.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:Tonight could be Hendry's last ever match on TV.

seriously hes far to good for that unless he himself decides thats that....

he will get back on tv dont you worry about that.

yeh he will be back as a pundit

and as for commentating, theres only one Jocko worthy of that gig

ANGLES :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

na he will be qualifying enough times plus of course live streaming he will be on that so often they will name it after him.

"The Hendry Streaming"

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:na he will be qualifying enough times plus of course live streaming he will be on that so often they will name it after him.

"The Hendry Streaming"

unless hes playing a Chinese guy he wont be on the streams

Unlike fellow legends Davis and Jimmy, Hendry doesnt put bums on seats or make people want to watch him on tv. FACT :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:na he will be qualifying enough times plus of course live streaming he will be on that so often they will name it after him.

"The Hendry Streaming"

Unlike fellow legends Davis and Jimmy, Hendry doesnt put bums on seats or make people want to watch him on tv. FACT :hatoff:

jimmy and davis wont even reach the round hendry qualifying from <ok>

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:

"The Hendry Streaming"

Eh no. His matches at the crucible are one of the first to sell out. His matches in the last few years still attract more people than the average top 16 player.

Postby Bourne

Don't care who Hendry is playing for his first qualie tbh, will want to see it for sure, it'll be one of those sort of landmark moments in the sport.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Don't care who Hendry is playing for his first qualie tbh, will want to see it for sure, it'll be one of those sort of landmark moments in the sport.

i was looking at the SWSA Website http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com/tickets-uk.html and listing players thats playing at the nominated rounds got to round 4 i almost tweeted them asking why is hendrys name down in qualifiers i just forgot for a split second <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

"The Hendry Streaming"

jimmy and davis wont even reach the round hendry qualifying from <ok>

But they will still earn more ranking points from the event than him :D

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

"The Hendry Streaming"

Eh no. His matches at the crucible are one of the first to sell out. His matches in the last few years still attract more people than the average top 16 player.

yes theres 6 matches streamed every round if Stephen not on one of thoes 6 spots out of 16 id be amazed.

Postby Bourne

Yeh gota admit I ain't sure what Witz is on about there, i'd stake my Gran's life on Hendo being on a streaming table for his next qualifier.

Postby Wildey

Ebdon looked awfull against stephen Lee he just ground him down id be shocked if Ebdon wins this match.