Topic locked

Re: The Brazilian Masters Discussion !!!!!!

Postby Witz78

i fully expect Ebdon to win this match

said before the tournament that either Ebdon or Hendry would make the final here and i stand by it, to be honest i especially fancied Ebdon to halt his dire ranking form and have a good run here and i def see him doinf the biz here v Selby today, no matter how unpretty it may be.

Postby Witz78

yes he is, Ebdon aint playing great either tho

but it bloody makes me laugh all the folk on Twitter slaggging Ebdon and blaming him

Selbys the king of the grind and slogfest these days

sour grapes that the original master is teaching his apprentice a lesson in mind games and slowing tactics

Postby Witz78

I like Selby and Ebdon but theres no denying Selby is liked far more than Ebdon who must be one of the most slagged off players on the tour. Yet there style of play really is so similar, the unorthodox shot selections, trademark comebacks, gritty determination, willingness to take ages over shots and turn matches into slow affairs to upset opponents, basically a win at all costs attitude.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Just put the game on a few minutes ago. The commentators are suggesting that Selby is playing poor. Is this the case Islanders?

Never mind. He's missing blacks of their spot. rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just put the game on a few minutes ago. The commentators are suggesting that Selby is playing poor. Is this the case Islanders?

Never mind. He's missing blacks of their spot. rofl

nothing new there, hes been missing black hairs on his bald spot for a while now :D

Postby Wildey

that was the worst match selby has ever played at times Ebdon played far better than he did against Lee but Selby was not at the races.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:that was the worst match selby has ever played at times Ebdon played far better than he did against Lee but Selby was not at the races.

Shame he didn't put more effort into the tournament tbh, showed a disappointing lack of respect :td:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:that was the worst match selby has ever played at times Ebdon played far better than he did against Lee but Selby was not at the races.

Shame he didn't put more effort into the tournament tbh, showed a disappointing lack of respect :td:

he did try he never gave up just the massive different in time zones definitly played it part this week but he must be aploded for going....

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

he did try he never gave up just the massive different in time zones definitly played it part this week but he must be aploded for going....

Yes I aplode him for attending.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Yes I aplode him for attending.

is that sarcastic lol

Postby Wildey

igor figuredo is one hell of a cueist he just lacks experiance..

lets hope with this being played in a exclusive resort and on TV this week someone comes forward with funding for him so he can give the tour a real go.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Ebdon vs Dott bad monkey

ebdon just playing so badly dott has to be on his guard he could get dragged down to ebdons level.