Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters Final Discussion

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:bourne is getting more like smart every day

mate he is entitled to his opinion and selby does normally burnout at the crunch time in finals

;-)

but he goes on and on and on if he dont like turn the bucking telly off find a girl and buck her.

And it's off to the pile we go <laugh>

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:
Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:bourne is getting more like smart every day

mate he is entitled to his opinion and selby does normally burnout at the crunch time in finals

;-)

but he goes on and on and on if he dont like turn the bucking telly off find a girl and buck her.

And it's off to the pile we go <laugh>

tubbs

rofl rofl rofl :bowdown: :bowdown: :happy:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Whoever wins this will fall over the line. Its not the best final I have seen.

does it matter no it doesent standards mean donkey doo little kittens playing with each other having fun hell snooker fans are the biggest bunch of moaners ive ever seen its like womens institute on here sometimes.

rofl

But you have a point.

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:its always bucking moaning robbo coughing,underated etc now selby bottling a born bottler buck sakes just enjoy the sport for buck sakes.

To be fair mate, you've got to debate all these things whether you like it or not. A forum would be pretty goddamn pointless otherwise.

That said, I would like to see Selby win this match.

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
Wild wrote:its always bucking moaning robbo coughing,underated etc now selby bottling a born bottler buck sakes just enjoy the sport for buck sakes.

To be fair mate, you've got to debate all these things whether you like it or not. A forum would be pretty goddamn pointless otherwise.

That said, I would like to see Selby win this match.

yes but buck me they like a bunch of old women its like the return of knowlsey.

Postby Wildey

on hindsight i might have over reacted but bourne is a annoying little runt had as much as i can take of his bullocks im sorry to alex for taking it out on him.

Postby Roland

Gotta admit I'm feeling bloody nervous right now. Selby obviously wants this badly and I think he'll do it but when the pattern of the match goes the better player failing constantly to get that 3 frame gap and being pulled back to one then it piles on the pressure. He just needs to get a few good pots together and hopefully hoover mode will engage.

:hoover:

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Gotta admit I'm feeling bloody nervous right now. Selby obviously wants this badly and I think he'll do it but when the pattern of the match goes the better player failing constantly to get that 3 frame gap and being pulled back to one then it piles on the pressure. He just needs to get a few good pots together and hopefully hoover mode will engage.

arent you 50/50 as you support both

:? :john:

Postby Roland

GJ wrote:
Sonny wrote:Gotta admit I'm feeling bloody nervous right now. Selby obviously wants this badly and I think he'll do it but when the pattern of the match goes the better player failing constantly to get that 3 frame gap and being pulled back to one then it piles on the pressure. He just needs to get a few good pots together and hopefully hoover mode will engage.

I want Selby. Williams has already got the titles to back up his greatness and I can handle him losing to Selby.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:
GJ wrote:

I want Selby. Williams has already got the titles to back up his greatness and I can handle him losing to Selby.

:hatoff:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
hitman_ronnie1 wrote:getting bogged down a bit here.

re-rack. :-D

In a Selby match ??? Surely not :john:

what the buck are you on mark is an attacking player never bloody negative

:grrr:

WILD

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
hitman_ronnie1 wrote:getting bogged down a bit here.

re-rack. :-D

In a Selby match ??? Surely not :john:

what the buck are you on mark is an attacking player never bloody negative

:grrr:

WILD

williams has been the negative player in this match

Postby randam05

bucking bucking FUYCKING buck SAKE STUPID SHITTY EUROSPORT IS rubbish buck SAKE

Lol

Dont know whether to ruin the final by watching live in poor quality on internet or avoiding result and watching tonight :-(