Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters S Final Discussio

Postby Wildey

Paul Hunter has won 3 masters which dont count and acording to others hes won 2 Welsh Open thats bottom of the pile of ranking tournaments and yet thats forgoten about but with Selby its remembered despite Selby playing a World final which Paul sadly never did.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:Anybody know what the h2h between Robbo and Williams is? Any big previous meetings?

cant remember many Championship league 3-1 Williams Prem League 3-3 and World Open 3-2 Robbo so reaching 4 frames will be tough <laugh>

Postby Casey

Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:Anybody know what the h2h between Robbo and Williams is? Any big previous meetings?

cant remember many Championship league 3-1 Williams Prem League 3-3 and World Open 3-2 Robbo so reaching 4 frames will be tough <laugh>

Joe Johnston said Robbo beat Williams 6- 0 at the Masters, I don't remember that?

Postby randam05

Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:

Joe Johnston said Robbo beat Williams 6- 0 at the Masters, I don't remember that?

I think that was the first match ive seen live. Cant remember correctley though. My brother took me to the 2007 masters but i cant remember well. I do remember meeting robertson and having a photo after the match!

Anyway wierd frame there from these two. Its such a tough match to predict.

The table is rubbish though. UK tournaments :mosh2:

Postby randam05

Chinese tournaments need to sort themselves out.

Camera men that cant keep still on a shot, talking crowd that wont stop taking photos and dont know how to turn their phone off, cant level the table right.

Postby jadechelsea

randam05 wrote:Chinese tournaments need to sort themselves out.

Camera men that cant keep still on a shot, talking crowd that wont stop taking photos and dont know how to turn their phone off, cant level the table right.

I just said that to you copy cat <laugh>

Postby randam05

buck sake, WHY CANT THE STUPID THICK CHINESE PEOPLE LEARN TO NOT TAKE bucking PHOTOS, JUST CHUCK THEM STRAIGHT OUT I WOULD, ITS PATHETIC, UNRESPECTABLE AND JUST PLAIN ANNOYING.

How hard can it be seriously? yet they keep doing it. Theres no excuses at all. JUST DONT DO IT!

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:Cameras going off everywhere.

Table is awful, and not playing well.

Chinese tournaments. :grrr:

Theyre becoming a joke really :grrr:

:irk: Cant wait to see some more european tournaments especially UK UK UK UK :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:

:irk: Cant wait to see some more european tournaments especially UK UK UK UK :clap:

I have nothing against Chinese tournaments. The crowd should behave more, though.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:

I have nothing against Chinese tournaments. The crowd should behave more, though.

The Power Snooker crowd at the O2 could teach those Chinese a thing or 2 :no:

oh theres Randams racist undertones rising to the surface again <laugh>