Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters Last 16 Discussio

Postby randam05

Snookerfan, I did warn you about that gould match not being taped! Haha Eurosport screwed up again and decided to call it MotoGP, so everyones sky box got confused (inc. simplysnooker) thinking motoGP was on so cancelled the snooker.

Gould had an exceptional blue to black clearance, one of the best ive seen under pressure to prevent the match going to a decider and win 5-3. He played alright, but nowhere near his best to win the match and ding was just his typical boring self letting his head drop because hes weak and clearly looked like he didnt give a rubbish who won the match. But well done Gould, no matter how bad your opponent is, its not easy to win 5 straight frames. Especially the amount he was struggling.

Postby mishcka

randam05 wrote:Gould had an exceptional blue to black clearance, one of the best ive seen under pressure to prevent the match going to a decider and win 5-3. He played alright, but nowhere near his best to win the match and ding was just his typical boring self letting his head drop because hes weak and clearly looked like he didnt give a donkey doo who won the match. But well done Gould, no matter how bad your opponent is, its not easy to win 5 straight frames. Especially the amount he was struggling.

Yes that last blue was so good! Brilliant stuff :hatoff: ! I may actually start supporting gould now (but im afraid i jinx everyone that i cheer for)

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Snookerfan, I did warn you about that gould match not being taped! Haha Eurosport screwed up again and decided to call it MotoGP, so everyones sky box got confused (inc. simplysnooker) thinking motoGP was on so cancelled the snooker.

Gould had an exceptional blue to black clearance, one of the best ive seen under pressure to prevent the match going to a decider and win 5-3. He played alright, but nowhere near his best to win the match and ding was just his typical boring self letting his head drop because hes weak and clearly looked like he didnt give a rubbish who won the match. But well done Gould, no matter how bad your opponent is, its not easy to win 5 straight frames. Especially the amount he was struggling.

It wasn't Eurosport's fault, more the parent's ability to use Sky Plus. rofl

Eurosport started Honest John's match two and a half-frames in as well. Still looking forward to tomorrow morning's play. :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Snookerfan, I did warn you about that gould match not being taped! Haha Eurosport screwed up again and decided to call it MotoGP, so everyones sky box got confused (inc. simplysnooker) thinking motoGP was on so cancelled the snooker.

You horrendously underrate Ding, you. He's a two time UK Champion, a Masters champion. And the last thing he is is boring.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:

It wasn't Eurosport's fault, more the parent's ability to use Sky Plus. rofl

Eurosport started Honest John's match two and a half-frames in as well. Still looking forward to tomorrow morning's play. :bowdown:

No definitley eurosports fault! Cause i clicked record on the snooker, then an hour before it started they decided to call it motoGP so my sky box stopped recording as the snooker it was set to record was gone. But they still showed it! just calling it motoGP

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:What happened to that 'big girl's blouse' Trump? Losing 5-1 to that fat Essex CHAV is pathetic.

Trump is all hype.

You think everybody is all hype. <doh>

Hell of a result for Bingham though. Amazing what a tournament win can do for confidence.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:What happened to that 'big girl's blouse' Trump? Losing 5-1 to that fat Essex CHAV is pathetic.

Trump is all hype.

Hell of a result for Bingham though. Amazing what a tournament win can do for confidence.

vodka hata <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Trump is all hype.

vodka hata <doh>

Some people are worth hating. :john:

Postby randam05

Does anyone think Hamilton stands a chance?

I think if he plays near his best he has a great chance. But being infront of the massive crowd and tv cameras will dent his nerve a little. But he can do it..I believe in him! COME ON HAMILTON.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Trump is all hype.

vodka hata <doh>

Some people are worth hating. :john:

For once i agree with you :fart:

Postby beergitte

Witz78 wrote:

Trump is all hype.

He was missing his mum :sad:

But he's not going home. He's got that exhibition thing with Ding. Maybe he just wanted another holiday with Ryan :-D

Postby Witz78

beergitte wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Trump is all hype.

He was missing his mum :sad:

But he's not going home. He's got that exhibition thing with Ding. Maybe he just wanted another holiday with Ryan :-D

:limp:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Does anyone think Hamilton stands a chance?

I think if he plays near his best he has a great chance. But being infront of the massive crowd and tv cameras will dent his nerve a little. But he can do it..I believe in him! COME ON HAMILTON.

Dave Hendon don't. Take from that what you will.

Postby Wildey

Thursday 8th of September

7.30am BST

John Higgins 4-2 Stuart Bingham
Mark Willams 5-1 Robert Milkins
Jamie Cope 0-5 Mark Selby
Mark King 3-2 Fergal O'Brien

12.45pm BST

Martin Gould v Matthew Stevens
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Anthony Hamilton
Shaun Murphy v Mark Allen