Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters W C/Last 32 Discu

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:To much other good sport on and this doesnt fit in well with the time zones for the otehr sports

if i get a chnace i will check results each evening

Mate, I know what you mean. All I'm doing Saturday is watching television. I'm going to be hoping Shanghai's first semi-final is over by 9:30am, as I am flicking over to watch England and Argentina in the rugby, then turning back to semi-final too.

Then in the evening I am out round a mates watching the :bowdown: :hatoff: <cool> Last Night of the Proms. :D

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:buck yes that rubbish will dominate ITV <doh>

:kill: :kill: :kill: rugby world cup

It's not like the snooker would've got on ITV anyway. rofl

I'm gutted there's none of Eurosport on Monday, to be honest. I'm at work, so aint going to be live-streaming it. I was hoping to get it taped. :mood:

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:To much other good sport on and this doesnt fit in well with the time zones for the otehr sports

if i get a chnace i will check results each evening

I'm witya there bro, can't say i'm over-enthused about this event ... might properly get into it in the latter stages when things get interesting.

Postby SnookerFan

Personally I'm being a bit fairweather and watching the England game on Tuesday, so won't be taping during the day. That's why I'm a bit peeved there is no Eurosport coverage for me to tape on Monday. So won't see any before Wednesday.

Getting back to the subject though. I dunno if Wild has weighed in with his super reliable TV table predictions, but there are some decent looking matches in the first round.

Mark Allen vs Ryan Day
Matthew Stevens vs Stephen Lee
Ding Junhui vs Martin Gould
Neil Robertson vs Liang Wenbo
Judd Trump vs Stuart Bingham

:bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:what are you watching then ??

theres little kitten all on ????

Homes Under the Hammer and the Tweenies ain't gona watch themselves ya know :no:

holly wiblywobly returning to work tomorrow i might have to miss 3 frames aswell <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Homes Under the Hammer and the Tweenies ain't gona watch themselves ya know :no:

holly wiblywobly returning to work tomorrow i might have to miss 3 frames aswell <laugh>

Christ is she back on This Morning tomorrow ? Facking awesome, ain't been the same since that Scottish tart took the helm several months ago in her absence. Gona have to record it though but that's my Monday evening viewing sorted :D

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

your prob just watching it in the hope of seeing Jason Gardiner filling someones slot :limp: on This Morning

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Here are the matches that will be on streaming:
(bet365 showing them)

Fergal O'Brien v Hossein Vafaei
James Wattana v Jin Long

Dominic Dale v Cao Xinlong
Nigel Bond v Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon

its not available on fromsport but whoever decided O'Brien over Lisowski needs stringing up.

Postby Wildey

Monday 5th of September

7.30am BST

James Wattana 1-1 Jin Long streamed
Fergal O'Brien 1-0 Hossein Vatael streamed
Anthony Hamilton 2-0 Li Hang
Jack Lisowski 1-0 Rouzi Maimaiti

12.45pm BST

Dominic Dale v Cao Xinlong streamed
Nigel Bond v Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon streamed
Robert Milkins v Tang Jun
Michael Holt v Cai Jianzhong

Streaming is available on Liveworldsnooker.TV if you live in timbuktoo or Eurosport Player for europe or as Monique pointed out on Bet 365

Postby SnookerFan

Been a while since I've watched James Wattana live. Or at all.

The last time I remember watching him at the venue stage, was when he was Shaun Murphy's first round match at The Crucible one year. I think 2006, but can't be fussed to check. I'm sure Wild will come up and remind me of all the other tournaments he's qualified for since that I've forgotten about.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Been a while since I've watched James Wattana live. Or at all.

The last time I remember watching him at the venue stage, was when he was Shaun Murphy's first round match at The Crucible one year. I think 2006, but can't be fussed to check. I'm sure Wild will come up and remind me of all the other tournaments he's qualified for since that I've forgotten about.

I WILL :john:

hes qualified for a few tournys since then.

China Open in 2010 being the last :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Been a while since I've watched James Wattana live. Or at all.

I WILL :john:

hes qualified for a few tournys since then.

China Open in 2010 being the last :grrr:

Actually, I remember him being there, now you mention it. You'll fox me by asking me who he played now. I just meant the last time I remember seeing him at a tournament was at that match, but I had tickets to it, so that's why it stuck in my memory.

What was that Mickey Mouse tournament that Wattana got Mark King kicked out of for not liking him?

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:its not available on fromsport but whoever decided O'Brien over Lisowski needs stringing up.

<doh>

DONT LISTEN TO WILD FOLKS, OF COURSE ITS ON FROMSPORT :no:

HES JUST ANTI-FROMSPORT SO KIDDED YOUS ON IT WASNT SCREENING THERE <doh> (WHILST HES PROB SITTING GLUED TO IT :john: )

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/2/v-300322.html

Lucky people who are at home and able to watch it. :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:its not available on fromsport but whoever decided O'Brien over Lisowski needs stringing up.

<doh>

DONT LISTEN TO WILD FOLKS, OF COURSE ITS ON FROMSPORT :no:

HES JUST ANTI-FROMSPORT SO KIDDED YOUS ON IT WASNT SCREENING THERE <doh> (WHILST HES PROB SITTING GLUED TO IT :john: )

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/2/v-300322.html

it was not on about a hour ago ...proberbly stil in bed lemon says it all <doh>

Postby Wildey

Monday 5th of September

7.30am BST

James Wattana 3-1 Jin Long streamed
Fergal O'Brien 3-1 Hossein Vatael streamed
Anthony Hamilton 5-0 Li Hang
Jack Lisowski 5-2 Rouzi Maimaiti

12.45pm BST

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Monday 5th of September

7.30am BST

James Wattana 3-1 Jin Long streamed
Fergal O'Brien 3-1 Hossein Vatael streamed
Anthony Hamilton 5-0 Li Hang
Jack Lisowski 4-2 Rouzi Maimaiti

12.45pm BST

Looks like Hamilton laid the smack down. And the other players are coming through their potential banana-skin games well. Are the bigger names playing well Mr. Wild? Or have none of them been tested yet?