Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters W C/Last 32 Discu

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:How's it all going today? I'd like to have seen Jack v Cope but you can understand why the streamed matches are as they are.

I'm not getting time to follow the Shanghai this week but I'm trying to keep up to speed.

Murphy was Lucky to get through this Morning Dale blew it .

in this match Ronnie looked shakey first Frame but Wattana could not take advantage its 2-0

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 6th of September

12.45pm BST

Ronnie O'Sullivan 2-0 James Wattana Eurosport
Mark Selby 1-0 Nigel Bond Streamed
Stephen Maguire 0-1 Anthony Hamilton
Jamie Cope 2-1 Jack Lisowski

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:You could see glimpses in this frame why Wattana was a great player once.

james only weaknes was cue power had he had superfine cloths to play on during his peak he would have been a better player.

he made 2 maximums before Hendry made his first and the first player to make 3 maximums only Ronnie,Hendry and Higgins made more.

class player but like so many foreigners he just got home sick

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:Mark Allen -

"It was very warm in the arena which doesn't help when you're fat like me! But the tables are playing nicely. There are a few kicks but you get that everywhere."

<laugh>

rofl rofl

looking good for Matthew Stevens <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 6th of September

12.45pm BST

Ronnie O'Sullivan 5-1 James Wattana
Mark Selby 1-2 Nigel Bond Streamed
Stephen Maguire 2-2 Anthony Hamilton
Jamie Cope 4-2 Jack Lisowski

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie disappointed the Chinese fans a lot in the past, thankfully he's showing now more dedication to the game and the crowds get what they want from Ronnie.

I wouldn't mind Hamilton in the last 16.

yes that was not crash bang wallop he did play proper snooker and Great breakbuilding....

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 6th of September

12.45pm BST

Mark Selby 2-2 Nigel Bond Streamed
Stephen Maguire 3-3 Anthony Hamilton
Jamie Cope 5-3 Jack Lisowski

Postby Witz78

anyway whats the latest on Sharavgate scandal?

is that it then, WS have said NO so everyones accepted it?

i asked Hendon to comment, shocker no reply, so long as his meal ticket is intact hes not giving 2 hoots.

Alan Craigs been all quiet today surprisingly too. Im expecting him to explode into a rage at some point

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:anyway whats the latest on Sharavgate scandal?

is that it then, WS have said NO so everyones accepted it?

i asked Hendon to comment, shocker no reply, so long as his meal ticket is intact hes not giving 2 hoots.

Alan Craigs been all quiet today surprisingly too. Im expecting him to explode into a rage at some point

its not sharavgate its for every amataur player.

ive not accepted it how can injustice be accepted

we know its geered for the pro game but top 64 is top 64 ....im pretty mad about it but im trying to keep it in check now.

Postby Witz78

the worst of it is young Sharav seems to have just accepted it, saw him saying to a mate it would just mean some extra practice games before he played the pros !?!

Im sure Alan will fight his (and Jaks) corner well, infact isnt Jak with the Grove Academy? Surley they should be making a big issue of this too?

coulda done with it happening to someone like Ben, imagine his tweets to World Snooker haha or if itd been an old pro who got shafted over like this, they wouldnt have stood for it.

As far as im concerned theyve made the rules up after the event

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:the worst of it is young Sharav seems to have just accepted it, saw him saying to a mate it would just mean some extra practice games before he played the pros !?!

Im sure Alan will fight his (and Jaks) corner well, infact isnt Jak with the Grove Academy? Surley they should be making a big issue of this too?

coulda done with it happening to someone like Ben, imagine his tweets to World Snooker haha or if itd been an old pro who got shafted over like this, they wouldnt have stood for it.

As far as im concerned theyve made the rules up after the event

has Eden realised if he reaches the last 128 he will have Robbo......maybe hes happy with that chance of having a crack at Robbo or he dont know......

but thats the main fault of the british we do accept things and move on to easily so that crap continues.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 6th of September

12.45pm BST

Mark Selby 3-2 Nigel Bond Streamed
Stephen Maguire 4-3 Anthony Hamilton
Jamie Cope 5-3 Jack Lisowski