Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifying Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Seems the in thing at the moment is to be able to play with both hands, Jack using his right hand there for a middle distance red.

did he pot it i was watching IVY :love:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:ive switched tables now love watching jack play.

Yes he's still very raw and missing some bad shots but plays the game at a good tempo and is very watchable with some of the shots he likes to take on.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:you just know why he lost to Steve from a commanding lead in the WC

Yes but that will all get easier for him to handle with experience, would be great to see him make the Worlds this year <ok> At the moment he's one of those players who can make the impossible look easy and the easy look impossible :? But doesn't look in much danger today I have to say.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:

Yes but that will all get easier for him to handle with experience, would be great to see him make the Worlds this year <ok> At the moment he's one of those players who can make the impossible look easy and the easy look impossible :? But doesn't look in much danger today I have to say.

Winner of this match plays a out of breath and ill mike dunn tomorrow.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

The way Mike is going on on twitter you wonder if he's even going to be able to play it ...

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

The way Mike is going on on twitter you wonder if he's even going to be able to play it ...

and the way jan verhass going on on twitter its like a sona there so put both together mike looks knackered lol

Postby Bourne

Yes he's gone with the shirt sleeve order today but a shame the players aren't allowed to do the same haha ... anyway a good escape from Jack has forced the error from Grace and a very tricky chance for Jack 40 odd behind with reds safe.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Wild
What's your call for the streamed matches tonight ? Hoping for McGill vs Woolaston ...

i know for a fact mcculluck vs yu delu is one i saw that this morning before play started.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 2nd of August

2.30pm

Jack Lisowski 4-0 David Grace streaming
Jimmy White 1-2 Adam Wicheard streaming
Peter Lines 2-2 Robin Hull
Joe Swail 2-2 Andrew Norman
Jimmy Robertson 2-2 Passakorn Suwannwat

7pm

Ian McCulloch v Yu Delu
Joe Jogia v Kurt Maflin
Xiao Guodong v Cao Yupeng
Anthony McGill v Ben Woollaston
Adrian Gunnell v David Morris

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:I think the two streamed tables are table 1&2 so i'm guessing that means the top 2 on that list will be streamed ?

no table 1 and 4 are streamed

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:I think the two streamed tables are table 1&2 so i'm guessing that means the top 2 on that list will be streamed ?

no table 1 and 4 are streamed

Ah so maybe it will be the McGill match ?