Post a reply

Re: What would be your ideal World Championship run...?

Postby Acé

SnookerFan wrote:
Acé wrote:F Judd beats Selby 18-1, Judd is leading 17-0 but decides to give a pity frame

Knowing Judd it'd be more like he was leading 17-0, then suddenly it was 17-14.

Knowing the lopsided H2H between Judd and Selby, Judd would annihilate him

Postby Johnny Bravo

Acé wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Acé wrote:F Judd beats Selby 18-1, Judd is leading 17-0 but decides to give a pity frame

Knowing the lopsided H2H between Judd and Selby, Judd would annihilate him

Yes, that boring grinder will sulk once again after the Judster demolishes him. :mosh:

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I don’t think it would be suddenly if it was against Selby tbf

rofl

Postby Acé

Johnny Bravo wrote:Yes, that boring grinder will sulk once again after the Judster demolishes him. :mosh:

I like you, you're in my top 5 fav posters here we are on the same line.

Judd and Ronnie fans, dislike grinder Selby, we appreciate attacking play and flair like the 90% of the real snooker fanbase outside of this forum cuz we're not boring boomers who like slow, defensive, no cajones, grinding play

I'd have a beer with you bro

Postby HustleKing

Acé wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Yes, that boring grinder will sulk once again after the Judster demolishes him. :mosh:

Judd and Ronnie fans, dislike grinder Selby, we appreciate attacking play and flair like the 90% of the real snooker fanbase outside of this forum cuz we're not boring boomers who like slow, defensive, no cajones, grinding play

I'll have you know I'm a Millennial who generally prefers scrappy frames/matches to long pot fests :-D

Postby Acé

HustleKing wrote:I'll have you know I'm a Millennial who generally prefers scrappy frames/matches to long pot fests :-D

You're a beta male then, get some testosterone in you man if you like chicken style snooker

I like guns blazing, offensive, attacking, taking risks, going in for the kill, making things happen on your own terms snooker

not error fests

Postby Johnny Bravo

Acé wrote:

:hatoff: <ok>
Every true snooker fan loves attacking play and flair shots.

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:
HustleKing wrote:I'll have you know I'm a Millennial who generally prefers scrappy frames/matches to long pot fests :-D

You're a beta male then, get some testosterone in you man if you like chicken style snooker

I like guns blazing, offensive, attacking, taking risks, going in for the kill, making things happen on your own terms snooker

not error fests

rofl

<doh>