Post a reply

BREAKING NEWS: SNOOKER CHAIRMAN BARRY HEARN MINOR HEART ATTA

Postby Acé

The boss of World Snooker and Darts chairman Barry Hearn had a minor HEART ATTACK and was operated on after having SURGERY by the NHS, he is apparently is good spirits now

bloody hell let's hope the boss gets better and things return to normal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/52213960

"World Snooker Tour and Professional Darts Corporation chairman Barry Hearn is in "good spirits" after suffering a heart attack on Sunday.

Hearn, 71, is set to return home on Wednesday after having surgery.

His son, boxing promoter Eddie Hearn, posted on social media: "My dad was taken to hospital on Sunday after a minor heart attack and was operated on yesterday.

"He is up and well and returns home today in good spirits. Thank you."

He paid tribute to the NHS for their treatment of his father, who also had a heart attack in 2002.

Hearn shot to prominence in the 1970s when he managed six-time snooker world champion Steve Davis.

He founded Matchroom Sport and promoted some of Britain's biggest boxing events from the late 1980s and also served as chairman of football club Leyton Orient from 1995 to 2014."

Re: BREAKING NEWS: SNOOKER CHAIRMAN BARRY HEARN MINOR HEART

Postby HustleKing

Wait Hearn used to be chairman of Orient?

They went into serious financial when he sold them to a shady businessman in 2014, hopefully he doesn't leave snooker in such a mess when he leaves the game :chin:

Postby Ck147

Acé wrote:NHS the best health service in the world, we are lucky to have them.

I'm actually an NHS volunteer for the time being that's why I've been away for a bit

2020 is mad

Good chap, have you considered doing it permanently?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:You melt. There's already threads for this. Please use them <laugh>

I think Ace just wanted to highlight him volunteering for the NHS.

I wanted to make a thread about Hearn earlier, but had no access to the internet. I'm living on the streets these days because I gave my home to a homeless family. I'm young and fit so I don't mind.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:You melt. There's already threads for this. Please use them <laugh>

I wanted to make a thread about Hearn earlier, but had no access to the internet. I'm living on the streets these days because I gave my home to a homeless family. I'm young and fit so I don't mind.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

rofl