Post a reply

Re: Best Breaks (non-147s)

Postby Acé

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I said the last 12 months. You are deluded if you think Ronnie is in Judd's class atm.

2019 NI 9-7 happened within 12 months

and no one is in Judd's class atm that's why he's ripping the season apart but you're the one who's deluded if you think a rivalry is a start and stop race

is Higgins not a rival to Judd anymore?

Postby Juddernaut88

Acé wrote:Yeah we are the opposite outside of Judd as our fav player. I can't stand Hendry and Selby

I don't like Selby but I prefer him to Ronnie. Hendry is the man!

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
rekoons wrote:Why do YouTube vids not show up on mobile phones ?

I don't know, but that's why we post two links on the forum. One using the youtube button and then just the complete youtube link.

Thanks Holden. I do sometimes edit those posts where the user hasnt done both links but my internet has been poor so avoiding jobs like that

Postby rekoons

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
rekoons wrote:Why do YouTube vids not show up on mobile phones ?

I don't know, but that's why we post two links on the forum. One using the youtube button and then just the complete youtube link.

Thanks Holden. I do sometimes edit those posts where the user hasnt done both links but my internet has been poor so avoiding jobs like that

You'll be pleased to see I've edited my own post then!

Postby mick745

Just watched frame 33 from the 1984 world final. Score is 17-15 to Davis who is leading 60-0 in the frame but misses the blue with 5 reds left.

Jimmy's clearance to stay in the final required bottle, one miss and Davis was world champion, but Jimmy clears up brilliantly with 65.