Post a reply

Re: Joe Perry: "Judd is better than Hendry and O'Sullivan!!!

Postby Ck147

Judd does play some outrageous shots, no question there, but so does Ronnie. Hendry back in his day was more disciplined from what I remember, not that he lacked the ability. What do you think then?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think we can all agree Judd has a lot less competition than Ronnie and Higgins had. That's a fact. So how many World Championships is he going to win if he's on another level? 10?

Very bitter post.

I'm not bitter. Why would I be? I'm not a snooker player.

I'm just saying if a snooker player is better than Hendry and Ronnie, I bet he's going to win a shitload of World Championships. Especially in a time where his toughest competition is a bunch of old men.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think we can all agree Judd has a lot less competition than Ronnie and Higgins had. That's a fact. So how many World Championships is he going to win if he's on another level? 10?

Very bitter post.

I'm just saying if a snooker player is better than Hendry and Ronnie, I bet he's going to win a shitload of World Championships. Especially in a time where his toughest competition is a bunch of old men.

OK but

Can't you just respect Judd as the best player in the world and enjoy his play?

No need to try to compare him with greats of the past really.

Postby Acé

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Very bitter post.

OK but

Joe Perry compared him

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Acé wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Very bitter post.

OK but

Joe Perry compared him

Yeah I know.

Joe Perry said he was better than Hendry (and O'Sullivanof course).

Point is why can't Ronnietards respect how good Judd is

Postby Alex0paul

Acé wrote:He's getting roasted on Twitter lol or well that Tweet is

damn, when you compare Ronnie's fanbase vs Judd's fanbase, it's like night and day, no one coming to Judd's defense.

Ryan Day?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Of course I respect Judd and I agree he is the best at the moment.

But I also respect Hendry, Higgins and Ronnie. And I think Judd has still a lot to prove to be put in the same box as those guys who have earned their stripes.

I'm not the one stating Judd is better than Hendry and Ronnie. Other people say that and when I say I don't agree with it, somehow that makes me bitter. I have too much respect for Hendry, Ronnie and Higgins. I honestly feel Judd is not better than them, but of course Judd can prove me wrong in time.

Postby Acé

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Well you could say why can't Juddtards respect how good Ronnie is? Do you respect Ronnie?

Holden isn't wrong here. It's Perry who made the comparison, not Ronnie fans.

Postby csprince

Acé wrote:Joe perry is the guy who called Ronnie the GOAT last year (when Ronnie was winning 5 titles)

he seems to ride the bandwagon type of person.

perry's allowed 2 change his mind from a year ago.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Acé wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Well you could say why can't Juddtards respect how good Ronnie is? Do you respect Ronnie?

I do respect Ronnie as a special talent.
I also respect the opinion of many pros who say Jusd has taken snooker to a higher level.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Acé wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I do respect Ronnie as a special talent.
I also respect the opinion of many pros who say Jusd has taken snooker to a higher level.

How many cans?

Postby Holden Chinaski

csprince wrote:this is what happens when people try 2 compare people from different era's it's like comparing ali and tyson etc just enjoy people 4 how good they are in the here and now.

Comparing people from different era's is not that hard if you know your stuff. I'm a Mike Tyson fan, but everyone who knows boxing, including Mike, agrees Ali was better.

Postby Acé

When I was having my meltdown here I didn't mean a single word of the things about Ronnie that was just dumb pure frustration to annoy the Ronnie fans who were annoying me at the time but I always respected Ronnie saying he had th highest level of snooker ever played at the 2004 World Champs vs Hendry until 2019 Judd final

As a Judd fan he has a lot of work to do but the thing is I am disappointed he hasn't made any gains at the TC events this season if he wants to start reaching those heights then 3 aren't gonna be enough,

Ronnie/Hendry have like 18+