Post a reply

china open/indian open 2020

Postby csprince

just read in snooker scene we may have 2 china open's next season clive everton said a new date will be fixed almost certainly in the early part of the 2020/21 season.and the indian open should be back as well.

Re: china open/indian open 2020

Postby Juddernaut88

Concerns are what if coronavirus is still a major concern in the next 3-4 months. World Snooker would potentially look at postponing tournaments in China i.e. International Championship, Shanghai Masters, China Championship. They could move the World Open to England though considering it used to be in England in the past but.

Postby Wildey

Juddernaut88 wrote:Concerns are what if coronavirus is still a major concern in the next 3-4 months. World Snooker would potentially look at postponing tournaments in China i.e. International Championship, Shanghai Masters, China Championship. They could move the World Open to England though considering it used to be in England in the past but.

it might have escaped your notice but Coronavirus is a World Wide thing not just china. my inlaws are danish as it stands in that country audience are not attending anything from Football to their version of X Factor etc.

we have to learn to live with this virus its not going away otherwise going outside will get canceled.

Postby Juddernaut88

Wildey wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Concerns are what if coronavirus is still a major concern in the next 3-4 months. World Snooker would potentially look at postponing tournaments in China i.e. International Championship, Shanghai Masters, China Championship. They could move the World Open to England though considering it used to be in England in the past but.

it might have escaped your notice but Coronavirus is a World Wide thing not just china. my inlaws are danish as it stands in that country audience are not attending anything from Football to their version of X Factor etc.

we have to learn to live with this virus its not going away otherwise going outside will get canceled.

Yes I'm very much aware it is a worldwide thing I'm not thick! but Snooker tournaments at the moment have been fine in the UK and Europe, it has been China that has been the main concern. We will see how things go in the next few months.