Post a reply

Anyone have any experience of making YouTube videos?

Postby Pink Ball

Hello friends,

I want to make a special effort seeing as Ding Junhui will be winning this year's World Snooker Championship at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield.

Ahead of this momentous World Championship, I want to create a video of iconic Crucible moments (happy, sad, etc.)

I know exactly what song I want to play in the background (it's 2 minutes, 31 seconds). I have a fair idea what clips I want playing where and for how long. And it will need a lot of clips.

Now, what I have in mind probably requires some serious effort and skill. And I have never made a video.

So, I was wondering is there anyone here who might be willing to help me make this ambition a reality. Someone who has skill, the passion for snooker to take part, and the generosity not to charge me any money for creating it. I am rich but also a tight bastard.

Re: Anyone have any experience of making YouTube videos?

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:It's not hard, do it your bucking self. A bottle of macallan and I'll get my girls to do it for you

Then tell me how the buck I do it then, you pin end

I was going to help you, but not after this little outburst. Not a cat in hell's chance.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:It's not hard, do it your bucking self. A bottle of macallan and I'll get my girls to do it for you

I was going to help you, but not after this little outburst. Not a cat in hell's chance.

Go buck yourself you high-horse rubbish snake hiss

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:

ffs, start with the link below and see how you get on
https://m.wikihow.com/Make-a-YouTube-Video
If you get stuck let me know, might be a good project for one of my girls, no promises though, as they are more into make up and cakes