Post a reply

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Jason Ferguson comes to a terrible realisation

In that one, wasn't he talking about Planet Of The Apes?

yes, deep space homer. he's made an astronaut and he was worried about being sent to that 'planet of the apes', then he breakdowns like charlton heston did realising it was earth all along.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:yes, deep space homer. he's made an astronaut and he was worried about being sent to that 'planet of the apes', then he breakdowns like charlton heston did realising it was earth all along.

That's right.

I that it was that he worked out it was Earth. I didn't know if that counted as posting a spoiler. rofl

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:yes, deep space homer. he's made an astronaut and he was worried about being sent to that 'planet of the apes', then he breakdowns like charlton heston did realising it was earth all along.

That's right.

I that it was that he worked out it was Earth. I didn't know if that counted as posting a spoiler. rofl

Oh come on, if you haven’t seen the first ten seasons of the Simpsons by now, they should be shot.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

That's right.

Oh come on, if you haven’t seen the first ten seasons of the Simpsons by now, they should be shot.

I meant spoilers for Planet Of The Apes. rofl

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

That's right.

if you haven't seen the 1968 planet of the apes you also should be shot.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

That's right.

if you haven't seen the 1968 planet of the apes you also should be shot.

I saw the start once, not seen the end.

It's on my to do list.

Postby SnookerFan

rekoons wrote:I don't get it.

There was an episode where they were playing Pictionary or whatever that game is called, he draws a sort of circular object that could be anything. When his wife doesn't get it, he gets really snake hissed off and their marriage pretty much falls apart in front of all their friends.

Here, the picture has just been changed so it's a picture of Jimmy.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fmj5TWxxog

I was going to Photoshop Ebdon onto that cassette. <laugh>